(+63 915) 746-9693, (+63 2) 709-7342, (+63 915) 746-9693
- SpecialtiesTaiwanese Stewed Minced Pork, Hakka Stir-fry with Dried Squid and French String Beans, Pineapple and Shrimps Stuffed in Crullers, Kung Pao Prawns, Taiwanese Stewed Pork and Three-Cup Chicken
- BudgetP200 - P499
- ProfileLugang Cafe - Based in Shanghai, Bellagio Management Group has spawned several popular dining and café concepts in Asia including Bellagio Café, La Paleta Tea Restaurant, and La Paleta Bakery. We take pride in the fact that our brand has been acknowledged in the industry as one of the best.
Since opening our first café in Shanghai in 2001, our name has been synonymous to quality food and great dining with an emphasis on value for money. Sample our authentic Taiwanese and Cantonese specialties that are sure to whet your appetite. Our roster of Chinese chefs and our imported ingredients from China and Taiwan ensure that every dish is authentic. Lugang Café also offers delectable desserts that will satiate your sweet tooth.
Cozy up in our warm interiors and get the best service from our friendly staff. Cap the day off with friends and loved ones over our special coffee-Relax, unwind, savor, experience. Lugang Café is the home of truly authentic Taiwanese and Cantonese dishes and more!
- ''Fifty Shades Of Grey'' Heats Up Web With Teaser Trailer & Images in Movies
- ''Penguins Of Madagascar'' Clip Reveal in Movies
- Loco for Adobo: 9 Restaurants Where You Can Order this Popular Filipino Dish in Food & Drink
- 'Rurouni Kenshin' Stars, Director To Be in Manila for Sequel's Asian Premiere in Movies
- Updated: Dessertarian's Guide to Manila's Home Bakers in Food & Drink
- 4 Cheesy Dishes to Check Out in Chili's New 'Your Way' Menu in Food & Drink
- 'Under the Skin' is a Triumph of Mood in Movies
- New Trailer For ''If I Stay'' Arrives in Movies
- Whatevs, totes amazeballs, YOLO now part of the dictionary in Tech
- From Buenos Aires to Manila: La Cabrera Now Open in 6750 Makati in Food & Drink