(+63 915) 746-9693, (+63 2) 709-7342, (+63 915) 746-9693
- SpecialtiesTaiwanese Stewed Minced Pork, Hakka Stir-fry with Dried Squid and French String Beans, Pineapple and Shrimps Stuffed in Crullers, Kung Pao Prawns, Taiwanese Stewed Pork and Three-Cup Chicken
- BudgetP200 - P499
- ProfileLugang Cafe - Based in Shanghai, Bellagio Management Group has spawned several popular dining and café concepts in Asia including Bellagio Café, La Paleta Tea Restaurant, and La Paleta Bakery. We take pride in the fact that our brand has been acknowledged in the industry as one of the best.
Since opening our first café in Shanghai in 2001, our name has been synonymous to quality food and great dining with an emphasis on value for money. Sample our authentic Taiwanese and Cantonese specialties that are sure to whet your appetite. Our roster of Chinese chefs and our imported ingredients from China and Taiwan ensure that every dish is authentic. Lugang Café also offers delectable desserts that will satiate your sweet tooth.
Cozy up in our warm interiors and get the best service from our friendly staff. Cap the day off with friends and loved ones over our special coffee-Relax, unwind, savor, experience. Lugang Café is the home of truly authentic Taiwanese and Cantonese dishes and more!
- Rice is the Hero at ArroZeria: Makati's new Paella place opens February 1 in Food & Drink
- "Fantastic Four" Teaser Trailer Revealed! in Movies
- Learn a New Language: Foreign Language Centers in Manila in Arts & Culture
- Where to Eat: Your Guide to Restaurants in Estancia Mall, Capitol Commons in Food & Drink
- "That Thing Called Tadhana" Hits Mainstream! in Movies
- Cebu Boutique hotel 'The Henry Hotel' Opens in Manila in Travel