Pho Hoa Vietnamese Noodle HouseVietnamese
(+63 2) 812-5234
- SpecialtiesVietnamese Fish with Yellow Beans, Breaded Tofu with Mushroom and Pepper Sauce, Pho Bo Kho (Beef Stew), Vermicelli Bowl, Pomelo Shrimp Salad, Fried Rice Paper Roll with Pork and Vermicelli, Marinated Prawn with Grilled Pork on Rice and Pho Hoa Rice
- BudgetP200 - P499
- PaymentCredit Card, Credit Card
- WebsitePho Hoa Vietnamese Noodle House
- ProfilePho Hoa restaurants feature naturally flavored, low-calorie, delicious soups with the choicest slices of brisket, flank, eye round steak,... Each bowl of soup is accompanied with fresh coriander leaves, bean sprouts, hot peppers, lemon wedges... to give the customers a complete, nutritious and well-balanced meal.
As you have probably known, Pho Hoa is the largest Vietnamese restaurant chain in North America with locations in almost every city where Asians densely populate.
- The Gang's All Here in New "Big Hero 6" Trailer in Movies
- 8 Unusual Food Combinations Pinoys Enjoy in Food & Drink
- New Trailer, Poster arrives for "Jupiter Ascending" in Movies
- Picha Pie, Spam Fries, Palabok Pizza, and More: 12 Things to Try at 12 Monkeys Pub and Music Hall in Food & Drink
- Faking it in "Let's Be Cops" Trailer and Poster Release in Movies
- New Spies in Training in "Kingsman: The Secret Service" International Trailer in Movies