Pho Hoa Vietnamese Noodle HouseVietnamese
(+63 2) 812-5234
- SpecialtiesVietnamese Fish with Yellow Beans, Breaded Tofu with Mushroom and Pepper Sauce, Pho Bo Kho (Beef Stew), Vermicelli Bowl, Pomelo Shrimp Salad, Fried Rice Paper Roll with Pork and Vermicelli, Marinated Prawn with Grilled Pork on Rice and Pho Hoa Rice
- BudgetP200 - P499
- PaymentCredit Card, Credit Card
- WebsitePho Hoa Vietnamese Noodle House
- ProfilePho Hoa restaurants feature naturally flavored, low-calorie, delicious soups with the choicest slices of brisket, flank, eye round steak,... Each bowl of soup is accompanied with fresh coriander leaves, bean sprouts, hot peppers, lemon wedges... to give the customers a complete, nutritious and well-balanced meal.
As you have probably known, Pho Hoa is the largest Vietnamese restaurant chain in North America with locations in almost every city where Asians densely populate.
- Cena Cervisia: Hotel-Quality Food in a Hole-in-the-Wall Restaurant in Food & Drink
- New Trailer Out for Angelina Jolie-Directed "Unbroken" in Movies
- 8 Halloween Costume Ideas for Techies in Tech
- New Branch, New Menu: Gino's Brick Oven Pizza Opens in Podium, Offering 5 Kinds of Cheese Soon in Food & Drink
- 20 Horror Movies to Watch on Halloween in Movies
- Chris Hemsworth's "In The Heart Of The Sea" Launches First Trailer & Poster in Movies