Pho Hoa Vietnamese Noodle HouseVietnamese
(+63 2) 812-5234
- SpecialtiesVietnamese Fish with Yellow Beans, Breaded Tofu with Mushroom and Pepper Sauce, Pho Bo Kho (Beef Stew), Vermicelli Bowl, Pomelo Shrimp Salad, Fried Rice Paper Roll with Pork and Vermicelli, Marinated Prawn with Grilled Pork on Rice and Pho Hoa Rice
- BudgetP200 - P499
- PaymentCredit Card, Credit Card
- WebsitePho Hoa Vietnamese Noodle House
- ProfilePho Hoa restaurants feature naturally flavored, low-calorie, delicious soups with the choicest slices of brisket, flank, eye round steak,... Each bowl of soup is accompanied with fresh coriander leaves, bean sprouts, hot peppers, lemon wedges... to give the customers a complete, nutritious and well-balanced meal.
As you have probably known, Pho Hoa is the largest Vietnamese restaurant chain in North America with locations in almost every city where Asians densely populate.
- Review: Red Turnip's “Time Stands Still” in Arts & Culture
- Comet: A Cosmic Valentine Love Story in Movies
- A Bear Called Paddington UK’s National Treasure from Page to Screen. in Movies
- Third Time's The Charm: Katy Perry Back in Manila for a Concert on May 7, 2015 in Music & Gigs
- Appreciating Art On Your Plate: 10 Places in Manila for Modern Degustación and Tasting Menu Dinners in Food & Drink
- Taylor Lautner Faces Heart-Stopping Challenges in "Tracers" in Movies