Pho Hoa Vietnamese Noodle HouseVietnamese
(+63 2) 812-5234
- SpecialtiesVietnamese Fish with Yellow Beans, Breaded Tofu with Mushroom and Pepper Sauce, Pho Bo Kho (Beef Stew), Vermicelli Bowl, Pomelo Shrimp Salad, Fried Rice Paper Roll with Pork and Vermicelli, Marinated Prawn with Grilled Pork on Rice and Pho Hoa Rice
- BudgetP200 - P499
- PaymentCredit Card, Credit Card
- WebsitePho Hoa Vietnamese Noodle House
- ProfilePho Hoa restaurants feature naturally flavored, low-calorie, delicious soups with the choicest slices of brisket, flank, eye round steak,... Each bowl of soup is accompanied with fresh coriander leaves, bean sprouts, hot peppers, lemon wedges... to give the customers a complete, nutritious and well-balanced meal.
As you have probably known, Pho Hoa is the largest Vietnamese restaurant chain in North America with locations in almost every city where Asians densely populate.
- The Truth Behind 6 Iconic Characters and Mascots with Questionable Identities in Specials
- Sneak Eat: What We Ate at Linguini Fini Manila's Pre-Opening Dinner in Food & Drink
- INFOGRAPHIC: Which Liam Neeson Character will Rescue You? in Movies
- 10 Commonly Mispronounced Tech Words in Tech
- Kitchen Pro Files: Chef Rob Pengson in Food & Drink
- Eat and Drink: Your Guide to Restaurants in Capitol Commons in Food & Drink