Pho Hoa Vietnamese Noodle HouseVietnamese
(+63 2) 812-5234
- SpecialtiesVietnamese Fish with Yellow Beans, Breaded Tofu with Mushroom and Pepper Sauce, Pho Bo Kho (Beef Stew), Vermicelli Bowl, Pomelo Shrimp Salad, Fried Rice Paper Roll with Pork and Vermicelli, Marinated Prawn with Grilled Pork on Rice and Pho Hoa Rice
- BudgetP200 - P499
- PaymentCredit Card, Credit Card
- WebsitePho Hoa Vietnamese Noodle House
- ProfilePho Hoa restaurants feature naturally flavored, low-calorie, delicious soups with the choicest slices of brisket, flank, eye round steak,... Each bowl of soup is accompanied with fresh coriander leaves, bean sprouts, hot peppers, lemon wedges... to give the customers a complete, nutritious and well-balanced meal.
As you have probably known, Pho Hoa is the largest Vietnamese restaurant chain in North America with locations in almost every city where Asians densely populate.
'The Maze Runner' is About the Journey, Not the Destination
Movie Review for The Maze Runner in Movies
- Food Diaries: Matt Basile, The Rebel Without A Kitchen in Food & Drink
- A GIF keyboard is coming to iOS 8 soon in Tech
- "The Equalizer" Releases Extended Clip in Movies
- "The Judge" Unveils Main Trailer in Movies
- 7 Specialty Milkshake Bars in Metro Manila in Food & Drink