Pho Hoa Vietnamese Noodle HouseVietnamese
(+63 2) 812-5234
- SpecialtiesVietnamese Fish with Yellow Beans, Breaded Tofu with Mushroom and Pepper Sauce, Pho Bo Kho (Beef Stew), Vermicelli Bowl, Pomelo Shrimp Salad, Fried Rice Paper Roll with Pork and Vermicelli, Marinated Prawn with Grilled Pork on Rice and Pho Hoa Rice
- BudgetP200 - P499
- PaymentCredit Card, Credit Card
- WebsitePho Hoa Vietnamese Noodle House
- ProfilePho Hoa restaurants feature naturally flavored, low-calorie, delicious soups with the choicest slices of brisket, flank, eye round steak,... Each bowl of soup is accompanied with fresh coriander leaves, bean sprouts, hot peppers, lemon wedges... to give the customers a complete, nutritious and well-balanced meal.
As you have probably known, Pho Hoa is the largest Vietnamese restaurant chain in North America with locations in almost every city where Asians densely populate.
- Wish You Were Mine: 12 Insanely Cool Office Items in Time Out
- First Look: The Theatre at Solaire is Now Open in Arts & Culture
- First Taste of Spicy Betrayal: Meet the Fiery Foursome of 'Traydor' Hot Sauce in Food & Drink
- Warner's Peter "Pan" Debuts Trailer, Character Posters in Movies
- Have a Tasty Throwback: Tom Sawyer's Old Fashioned Krispy Chicken is Back! in Food & Drink
- 10 functional gift ideas under P1,000 in Tech