(+63 2) 961-5387, (+63 2) 961-5381
- SpecialtiesMax's Fried Chicken, Ruby's Favorite Kare-Kare, Pancit Canton, Crispy Pata, Fresh Lumpiang Ubod Sinigang Baboy, Sinigang Hipon, Bicol Express, Tokwa Kininchay and Asparagus with Tofu, Adobo Flakes, Max's Tapa, Max's Tocino, Chicken Sisig and Hototay
- BudgetP200 - P499
- WebsiteMax's Restaurant
- Central Delivery7-9000
- ProfileMax’s Restaurant’s beginnings started in 1945, after World War II. Maximo Gimenez, a Stanford –educated teacher, befriended the American occupation troops stationed at Quezon City. Because of this friendship, the soldiers regularly visited Maximo’s nearby home for a drink or two. Later on, the troops insisted that they pay for their drinks. This prompted Maximo to open a café where the troops could enjoy food and drinks.
The café initially served chicken, steak and drinks. Maximo’s niece – Ruby, who managed the kitchen, created a special recipe for chicken that became an instant favorite for the GIs. Soon, the Filipino public heard about the delicious chicken – tender, juicy and crispy – and they came too! Max’s Restaurant was born.
Over the years, Max’s Restaurant’s popularity grew and became known as “the house that fried chicken built”. It has expanded in Metro Manila, Southern and Northern Luzon, Cebu and California, USA.
Looking towards the next millennium, Max’s Restaurant has established itself as a household name, an institution, and a proud Filipino tradition. The second and third generations of the family continue to zealously uphold the standards and traditions set by Maximo and ruby for all Max’s Restaurants..
- Teaser Trailer Out For "The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies" in Movies
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Writer/Director James Gunn Talks About Making An OddBall Blockbuster in Movies
- Dave Bautista on How Much His Role in 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Means to Him in Movies
- Dance for Your Dreams and Wear Your School Spirit on Stage with Smart Jump In Dance Off in Sponsored
- Cinemalaya 2014: Ticket Prices, Synopses, and Screening Schedule in Movies
- A Candid Talk with 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Zoe Saldana in Movies
- Provocateur: 'Venus in Fur' and the Deep Exploration of a Rarely Looked Upon Theme in Arts & Culture
- ''Fifty Shades Of Grey'' Heats Up Web With Teaser Trailer & Images in Movies
- ''Penguins Of Madagascar'' Clip Reveal in Movies
- Loco for Adobo: 9 Restaurants Where You Can Order this Popular Filipino Dish in Food & Drink