(+63 2) 961-5387, (+63 2) 961-5381
- SpecialtiesMax's Fried Chicken, Ruby's Favorite Kare-Kare, Pancit Canton, Crispy Pata, Fresh Lumpiang Ubod Sinigang Baboy, Sinigang Hipon, Bicol Express, Tokwa Kininchay and Asparagus with Tofu, Adobo Flakes, Max's Tapa, Max's Tocino, Chicken Sisig and Hototay
- BudgetP200 - P499
- WebsiteMax's Restaurant
- Central Delivery7-9000
- ProfileMax’s Restaurant’s beginnings started in 1945, after World War II. Maximo Gimenez, a Stanford –educated teacher, befriended the American occupation troops stationed at Quezon City. Because of this friendship, the soldiers regularly visited Maximo’s nearby home for a drink or two. Later on, the troops insisted that they pay for their drinks. This prompted Maximo to open a café where the troops could enjoy food and drinks.
The café initially served chicken, steak and drinks. Maximo’s niece – Ruby, who managed the kitchen, created a special recipe for chicken that became an instant favorite for the GIs. Soon, the Filipino public heard about the delicious chicken – tender, juicy and crispy – and they came too! Max’s Restaurant was born.
Over the years, Max’s Restaurant’s popularity grew and became known as “the house that fried chicken built”. It has expanded in Metro Manila, Southern and Northern Luzon, Cebu and California, USA.
Looking towards the next millennium, Max’s Restaurant has established itself as a household name, an institution, and a proud Filipino tradition. The second and third generations of the family continue to zealously uphold the standards and traditions set by Maximo and ruby for all Max’s Restaurants..
- ''Fifty Shades Of Grey'' Heats Up Web With Teaser Trailer & Images in Movies
- ''Penguins Of Madagascar'' Clip Reveal in Movies
- Loco for Adobo: 9 Restaurants Where You Can Order this Popular Filipino Dish in Food & Drink
- 'Rurouni Kenshin' Stars, Director To Be in Manila for Sequel's Asian Premiere in Movies
- Updated: Dessertarian's Guide to Manila's Home Bakers in Food & Drink
- 4 Cheesy Dishes to Check Out in Chili's New 'Your Way' Menu in Food & Drink
- 'Under the Skin' is a Triumph of Mood in Movies
- New Trailer For ''If I Stay'' Arrives in Movies
- Whatevs, totes amazeballs, YOLO now part of the dictionary in Tech
- From Buenos Aires to Manila: La Cabrera Now Open in 6750 Makati in Food & Drink