(+63 2) 961-5387, (+63 2) 961-5381
- SpecialtiesMax's Fried Chicken, Ruby's Favorite Kare-Kare, Pancit Canton, Crispy Pata, Fresh Lumpiang Ubod Sinigang Baboy, Sinigang Hipon, Bicol Express, Tokwa Kininchay and Asparagus with Tofu, Adobo Flakes, Max's Tapa, Max's Tocino, Chicken Sisig and Hototay
- BudgetP200 - P499
- WebsiteMax's Restaurant
- Central Delivery7-9000
- ProfileMax’s Restaurant’s beginnings started in 1945, after World War II. Maximo Gimenez, a Stanford –educated teacher, befriended the American occupation troops stationed at Quezon City. Because of this friendship, the soldiers regularly visited Maximo’s nearby home for a drink or two. Later on, the troops insisted that they pay for their drinks. This prompted Maximo to open a café where the troops could enjoy food and drinks.
The café initially served chicken, steak and drinks. Maximo’s niece – Ruby, who managed the kitchen, created a special recipe for chicken that became an instant favorite for the GIs. Soon, the Filipino public heard about the delicious chicken – tender, juicy and crispy – and they came too! Max’s Restaurant was born.
Over the years, Max’s Restaurant’s popularity grew and became known as “the house that fried chicken built”. It has expanded in Metro Manila, Southern and Northern Luzon, Cebu and California, USA.
Looking towards the next millennium, Max’s Restaurant has established itself as a household name, an institution, and a proud Filipino tradition. The second and third generations of the family continue to zealously uphold the standards and traditions set by Maximo and ruby for all Max’s Restaurants..
- Cafe Seolhwa Bingsu: A Korean Dessert Place Opens in BGC in Food & Drink
- Neil's Kitchen Alabang: A Southern Gem Deconstructs and Reinvents Filipino Favorites in Food & Drink
- Music Pop Star Nick Jonas Transitions to Serious Acting Role in "Careful What You Wish For" in Movies
- Weekend Market Favorite 'The Breadery' Opens Store in Ortigas Offering Handcrafted Breads and Coffee in Food & Drink
- Discovery Channel April 2015 Highlights in TV
- James Bond Has a Secret in "Spectre" Teaser Trailer in Movies