(+63 2) 793-7000 loc. 6771
- SpecialtiesPancit Palabok and Mango Crêpe Samurai
- BudgetP500 - P999
- PaymentCredit Card, Credit Card
- WebsiteCafe Jeepney
- ProfileWith the friendly hum of a busy coffee shop, Café Jeepney offers breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets daily and an à la carte menu on Sundays. A flood of sunlight is replaced by romantic candles after dark as guests enjoy signature dishes including Pancit Palabok and Mango Crêpe Samurai.
Adding a light touch are assorted parts, paintings and photos of the famous jeepney, the public bus whose origins can be traced to the American military jeeps left on the islands after the Second World War.
- Tom Hardy reveals new side of himself in "The Drop" in Movies
- The Truth Behind 6 Iconic Characters and Mascots with Questionable Identities in Specials
- Sneak Eat: What We Ate at Linguini Fini Manila's Pre-Opening Dinner in Food & Drink
- INFOGRAPHIC: Which Liam Neeson Character will Rescue You? in Movies
- 10 Commonly Mispronounced Tech Words in Tech
- Kitchen Pro Files: Chef Rob Pengson in Food & Drink