(+63 2) 793-7000 loc. 6771
- SpecialtiesPancit Palabok and Mango Crêpe Samurai
- BudgetP500 - P999
- PaymentCredit Card, Credit Card
- WebsiteCafe Jeepney
- ProfileWith the friendly hum of a busy coffee shop, Café Jeepney offers breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets daily and an à la carte menu on Sundays. A flood of sunlight is replaced by romantic candles after dark as guests enjoy signature dishes including Pancit Palabok and Mango Crêpe Samurai.
Adding a light touch are assorted parts, paintings and photos of the famous jeepney, the public bus whose origins can be traced to the American military jeeps left on the islands after the Second World War.
- New Trailer Out for Angelina Jolie-Directed "Unbroken" in Movies
- 8 Halloween Costume Ideas for Techies in Tech
- New Branch, New Menu: Gino's Brick Oven Pizza Opens in Podium, Offering 5 Kinds of Cheese Soon in Food & Drink
- 20 Horror Movies to Watch on Halloween in Movies
- Chris Hemsworth's "In The Heart Of The Sea" Launches First Trailer & Poster in Movies
- Now Open: Chelsea Kitchen at SM Mega Fashion Hall in Food & Drink