(+63 2) 793-7000 loc. 6771
- SpecialtiesPancit Palabok and Mango Crêpe Samurai
- BudgetP500 - P999
- PaymentCredit Card, Credit Card
- WebsiteCafe Jeepney
- ProfileWith the friendly hum of a busy coffee shop, Café Jeepney offers breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets daily and an à la carte menu on Sundays. A flood of sunlight is replaced by romantic candles after dark as guests enjoy signature dishes including Pancit Palabok and Mango Crêpe Samurai.
Adding a light touch are assorted parts, paintings and photos of the famous jeepney, the public bus whose origins can be traced to the American military jeeps left on the islands after the Second World War.
- Halloween Greeting from "Hotel Transylvania 2" in Movies
- Free Admission: 13th Israeli Comedy Film Festival in Greenbelt 3 in Movies
- 'John Wick' Benefits from Its Weird World of Killers in Movies
- Now Open: TuanTuan Chinese Brasserie in Mega Fashion Hall in Food & Drink
- 'T'yanak' Takes an Iconic Story to New Dramatic Heights in Movies
- 5 Reasons Why Foodies Shouldn't Miss Out on Manila Food and Wine Festival 2014 in Food & Drink