(+63 2) 793-7000 loc. 6771
- SpecialtiesPancit Palabok and Mango Crêpe Samurai
- BudgetP500 - P999
- PaymentCredit Card, Credit Card
- WebsiteCafe Jeepney
- ProfileWith the friendly hum of a busy coffee shop, Café Jeepney offers breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets daily and an à la carte menu on Sundays. A flood of sunlight is replaced by romantic candles after dark as guests enjoy signature dishes including Pancit Palabok and Mango Crêpe Samurai.
Adding a light touch are assorted parts, paintings and photos of the famous jeepney, the public bus whose origins can be traced to the American military jeeps left on the islands after the Second World War.
- Discovery Channel April 2015 Highlights in TV
- James Bond Has a Secret in "Spectre" Teaser Trailer in Movies
- Love at First Bite: The Chicken that Won the Hearts of Manila Chefs in Food & Drink
- Sea Breeze Cafe: Boracay's Biggest Buffet Packs in a Crowd with their Food and Dancing Chefs in Food & Drink
- ‘Clown’ is Both Silly and Scary in Movies
- ‘From Vegas to Macau’ is Committed to Inanity in Movies