(+63 2) 793-7000 loc. 6771
- SpecialtiesPancit Palabok and Mango Crêpe Samurai
- BudgetP500 - P999
- PaymentCredit Card, Credit Card
- WebsiteCafe Jeepney
- ProfileWith the friendly hum of a busy coffee shop, Café Jeepney offers breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets daily and an à la carte menu on Sundays. A flood of sunlight is replaced by romantic candles after dark as guests enjoy signature dishes including Pancit Palabok and Mango Crêpe Samurai.
Adding a light touch are assorted parts, paintings and photos of the famous jeepney, the public bus whose origins can be traced to the American military jeeps left on the islands after the Second World War.
- Delightful from Plating to Palate: Crisp on 28th Refreshes the Comfort Food Scene in BGC in Food & Drink
- "Pitch Perfect 2" Teaser Trailer Takes a Bow in Movies
- Bonifacio: Ang Unang Pangulo Reintroduces Bonifacio to the New Generation in Movies
- Soundfreaq launches new wireless speakers in the Philippines in Tech
- Doors Finally Open: Valkyrie Nightclub at The Palace Manila, BGC in Food & Drink
- Heads Up, Green Tea Lovers: Kissako Uji Matcha Cafe is Now Open in Pasig in Food & Drink