(+63 2) 793-7000 loc. 6771
- SpecialtiesPancit Palabok and Mango Crêpe Samurai
- BudgetP500 - P999
- PaymentCredit Card, Credit Card
- WebsiteCafe Jeepney
- ProfileWith the friendly hum of a busy coffee shop, Café Jeepney offers breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets daily and an à la carte menu on Sundays. A flood of sunlight is replaced by romantic candles after dark as guests enjoy signature dishes including Pancit Palabok and Mango Crêpe Samurai.
Adding a light touch are assorted parts, paintings and photos of the famous jeepney, the public bus whose origins can be traced to the American military jeeps left on the islands after the Second World War.
- Earth Hour 2015: Slated for March 28, Saturday in Specials
- Now Open in Makati: Sabao Filipino Soup Bar in Food & Drink
- Cherie Gil Shares Thoughts on First Filipino Production in Arts & Culture
- Now Open in BGC: Desiderata Lounge in Food & Drink
- Gothic Horror Film "Crimson Peak" Unveils Trailer in Movies
- Watch the 2nd Video Blog from the Set of "Spectre" in Movies