Summer is bound to get hotter as Sony Philippines introduces its new roster of Cyber-shot and Handycam models and accessories. With these new offerings, embark on a summer to remember as you dare yourself to go out on a limb, explore new places, chart a new adventure, and do something you have never done before.
Add sizzle into your summer with Cyber-shot
Never before have innovation, style and the most advanced technologies come together than with today’s introduction of several new Cyber-shot digital still camera models. Choose a design and technology that suits you best and get a roster of new Sony technology innovations that will surely make your summer hotter, brighter and greater.
1. Bigger zoom with less blur with Cyber-shot HX Series as it features a high-performance G Lens with powerful 16x zoom range with 24mm wide angle to accommodate virtually any photo opportunity. Its shooting options include 3D Sweep Panorama, 3D Still Image, and Sweep Multi Angle.
2. Be in with the slim, stylish, and 3D-enabled Cyber-shot T110 and the water-proof TX10. The TX10 3D camera lets you take high-quality photos, including panoramic pictures, and Full HD 1080i videos of friends, family or pets underwater. Meanwhile, the T110V is an ultra slim yet powerful 3D camera with a 3.5-inch OLED touch screen. Plus, with 1920 x 1080 60p/50p progressive Full HD video capability, it allows you to capture stunning, fast-motion video smoother playback when shooting your active summer escapades.
3. More exciting packages come to your way with the new WX7 3D camera and the easy-sharing J10. The 16 MP WX7 uses 3D Sweep Panorama to get panoramic pictures in one press-and-sweep motion, and use 3D Sweep Multi Angle to let you view images moving in simulated 3D right on the cameras’ LCD screen. It’s also powered by Sony’s “Dual Rec” technology to shoot video and capture pictures at the same time. Meanwhile, the Cyber-shot J10 features built-in USB connector and PMB Portable software to make it easier for you to upload and share your summer memories.
Get Our Newsletter
4. New S and W-series Cyber-shot lines, including the S3000, W510, W520, W530, and W570, are some of its most affordable full-featured point-and-shoot cameras to-date. They all feature Sony’s innovative Sweep Panorama, SteadyShot image stabilization that reduces blur, iAuto mode that automatically optimizes camera settings plus Face Detection and Smile Shutter more accessible, particularly in the entry-level W series. Also seen throughout the new introductions is an “In-Camera Guide,” for users to learn about the cameras’ features and figure out how to use them on the spot.
Sleek design and superior engineering across the Handycam line-up
Game-changing Sony innovations, including iAUTO and image stabilization through Optical SteadyShot (HD models) and SteadyShot with Active Mode (SD), will now become staples in the revamped Handycam lineup this summer.
In addition to the above, all new HD Handycam models will help you shoot even in low-light, divide videos of swift movements into as many as 22 still images, maintain focus of moving objects, and basically, capture the best HD videos possible. A vital part of good video is optimal sound, and with deep roots in audio innovation, Sony brings exceptional sound to more of its camcorder models.
1. Standing once again at the forefront of innovation, Sony is introducing the world’s First DOUBLE Full HD 3D Handycam TD10. The camcorder employs an integrated dual lens system, with double Sony G Lenses, double “Exmor R” CMOS sensors and double “BIONZ” image processors, giving you twice the fun, and twice the imaging spectacle. If you don’t have a 3D-capable BRAVIA just yet, you’d be happy to know that you can view your 3D content on the camcorder’s crisp 3D LCD touch screen even without glasses, and in full HD 2D on your HDTV.
2. Arrange for immediate screenings of your videos and photos with Sony’s new PJ50 and PJ10 Handycams with built-in projectors. Beam your adventures onto walls, ceilings, or other flat surfaces, with a screen size of up to 60” diagonally. The projected images are complemented with speakers with Clear Phase and an S-Master digital amplifier for clear and dynamic sound.
3. Camcorders according to your lifestyle – Entry-level HD camcorder options include the 160 GB hard disk drive XR160, 16 GB flash memory CX160, and in customizable memory capacity CX130. Sony refreshed its standard-definition lineup with three new flash memory-based models, including the 4GB SX65 and the customizable memory capacity SX45. These high-performance models have features found across the line, including a built-in USB cable and PMB portable software, 3-inch LCD touch panel wide screen (230K resolution), SteadyShot image stabilization with Active Mode, Direct Copy, Carl Zeiss lens, auto lens cover, iAUTO, and Extended Zoom. They also employ 60x optical zoom, Face Detection, and an on-board video light.
Fun should not end at summer. In fact, make your whole year as fun and exciting as summer. Make this coming years the time of your life. Explore and experience things that you have always wanted to try. Be able to capture those special moments, fun activities and proud occasions that only come once in our lives and keep your memories alive with the help of new Sony digital imaging products. Make this 2011 year a time that you can never ever forget.