Want to meet the Hottest boys? Be among the first buyers of tickets to the 2013 2PM LIVE TOUR in Manila "What time is it" concert and get the chance to join the Meet & Greet!
Those who get tickets via SMtickets.com or participating SM Cinema branches until February 14 are qualified to be drawn as one of the 150 lucky fans!
- Ticket buyers who bought tickets from January 26, 2013 to February 14, 2013 are qualified.
- Tickets should be purchased online at www.smtickets.com or at participating SM Cinema branches.
- The 150 participants will be drawn at random from the list of qualified ticket buyers.
- The 150 participants will be informed through the contact information they shared with SM Tickets (online or offline) upon purchase. They will be informed via phone call and will also be sent a confirmation text and a confirmation email. The names will also be announced on Hoopla’s Facebook page and via Twitter so please like and follow to stay updated.
- The confirmation email will contain a bar code that will be scanned via Hoopla's bar code readers to give the participant access to the Meet & Greet. Print out this email and bring to the Meet & Greet event to gain entry. If you receive this email, do not share it, forward it, fold it, or make copies of it. Doing so will invalidate your own access to the Meet & Greet. Each bar code in every confirmation email is unique and once scanned upon entrance to the venue, can no longer be recognized by the system, thereby closing off access to the Meet & Greet for that particular bar code.
- Should a Meet & Greet winner lose his/her ticket to the concert, he/she will still have access to the Meet & Greet provided he/she brings the requirements stated below (see number 7). Loss of the ticket, however, is no longer covered by Hoopla.
- To gain access to the Meet & Greet event, bring the following: the printout of the confirmation email and a valid ID (school, company, passport, driver's license). Also, present the confirmation text on your mobile phone.
- Details about the Meet & Greet event will be included in the confirmation text and email.