The Peninsula Manila is bracing itself for the biggest night of year as it bursts at the seams with exciting New Year’s Eve options like room packages that win you a stay at the fabulous The Peninsula Tokyo, a riotous Elton John-themed ball at The Lobby, an intimate and elegant affair in Old Manila, or grooving 2019 away in Salon de Ning. There are choices a’ plenty as the clock strikes midnight and ushers in 2018.
The Lobby New Year’s Eve Goodbye Yellow Brick Road” Gala Ball and Dinner
Time: 9:00 pm – 12:00 mn
Band: 9:00 pm – 2:00 am
Price: * P 15,000
* P 7,500 (children under 12)
Dress to the nines in the splashiest New Year’s Eve party that pays homage to the pop showman who practically invented the colored sunglasses market – Sir Elton John!
Six-course Set Dinner Menu
Time: 6:30 pm – 11:00 pm
Price: * P 9,500 (with free-flowing Champagne, wine, cocktails, and spirits)
* P 7,000 (adults and children under 12)
Usher in 2019 in Old Manila restaurant with Marco Pierre White-trained Chef de Cuisine Allan Briones who has prepared a delicious six-course menu that has made him one of the most talked-about chefs in Manila. After dinner, dance 2019 away at The Lobby.
Time: 6:30 pm – 11:30 pm;
Price: * P 6,000 (with a glass of Champagne)
* P 4,500 (adults)
* P 2,300 (children under 12)
Seatings at 6:30 pm and 8:30 pm
Escolta will offer an even more special buffet menu on New Year’s Eve of beautiful salads, Italian antipasti, ripe cheeses, the freshest sushi, pasta, holiday hot and cold main course specialties, a carving station with all the condiments and an irresistible dessert selection. After dinner, dance 2019 away at The Lobby.
À la Carte Dinner Menu
Time: 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Price: * P 2,300 (adults)
* P 1,100 (children under 12)
On New Year’s Eve, Spices offers an Asian-inspired a la carte dinner menu amidst the serene setting of a koi pond and the outdoor pool. After dinner, dance 2019 away at The Lobby.
* Prices are in Philippine Peso and are inclusive of VAT, service charge and applicable government taxes.
Salon de Ning
Time: 10:00 pm – 4:00 am
Price: P 3,200 net (selected open bar)
Prices are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes.
On New Year’s Eve, DJ John Robinson open the doors of Salon de Ning to usher in all the good luck of 2020.
New Year’s Revelry Room Package
Greet 2019 from The Peninsula Manila’s legendary lobby when you book the New Year’s Revelry Room Package which gets you two tickets to The Lobby’s fabulous “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road” gala ball and the chance to win a two-night stay at The Peninsula Tokyo.
Rates start at P 30,000 per night in a Superior Room.
- Buffet breakfast at Escolta for two adults and two children under 12 in Escolta.
- Dinner for two at The Lobby’s “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road” gala ball on December 31, 2019.
- A chance to win a two-night stay at the stunning The Peninsula Tokyo with breakfast for two (one raffle stub per stay).
- Special New Year’s Eve-themed welcome amenity.Complimentary Peninsula shuttle service to nearby malls.
- Complimentary use of The Peninsula Manila Fitness Center and Spa facilities, and the swimming pool.
- Complimentary WiFi and local city phone calls.
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid from December 29 to 31, 2019.
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes.
- Room rates and benefits are subject to availability. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, programs or promotions.
- In case of any dispute, the hotel reserves the right to make the final decision.
For inquiries or further information on The Peninsula Manila’s festive calendar, please call (63 2) 8887-2888, 6694 (Restaurant Reservations), extension 6630 (Room Reservations), 7410 (Festive Desk), e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit peninsula.com.