Still clueless where you and the rest of the crew will wine, dine, and celebrate New Year's Eve? Here are 10 hotels in Metro Manila offering food and drink specials on December 31, 2016 to make your countdown to 2017 extraordinary.
Enjoy front row seats by the bay as the evening skies come alive at midnight to cap off 2016. Welcome the new year in style and revel in year-end euphoria with live entertainment and a cocktail buffet perfectly paired with amazing views of the Manila Bay at #ConradManila's C Lounge. #SeeYouatCLounge #StayInspired
New Year's Eve Countdown at C Lounge: live entertainment and cocktail buffet served with amazing views of the Manila Bay
- Cocktail buffet at P3,600net/person (8pm-10pm)
- Drinks and canapes buffer at P2,600net/person (10pm-2am)
- P30,000net/Al fresco seating for maximum 6pax (inclusive of premium wines and spirits
For reservation and inquiries, call +63 2 683 3914 or email ConradManila@conradhotels.com
Celebrate the night with top-end live entertainment, sumptuous food and a lot of merrymaking.
- New Year's Eve Midnight Buffet (Second Floor Function Venue): P880 nett/person from 10pm – 2am, with access to the New Year’s Eve Countdown Party
- Bar 27 New Year's Eve Party Countdown: P1,280/person worth of Food and Beverage (consumable) with acoustic music and live band entertainment.
Call 528-3000, and purchase passes and tickets online: www.onlineshopping.diamondhotel.com
Indulge in great food and music as you wait for the clock to strike 12! Here are the participating outlets offering special dinners available from 6pm to 10:30pm:
- Cafe Ilang-Ilang Buffet: P3,316/person, P1,658/child
- Mabuhay Palace Set Menu: Set A – P2,188/person, Set B – P2,888/person
- Champagne Room: P3,800/person, P1,900/child
- Party the night away with Filipinas Band from 9:30pm onwards
+632 527-0011 local 1176-1179
Feast on the festive dining offers of Raffles and Fairmont Makati
- Ring in 2017 at Long Bar: celebrate in revelry while imbibing hand-crafted cocktails and delectable canapes with live music; table reservations available for a minimum consumable amount (P7,000/table for 4, P9,000/table for 8, additional table guests at P1,000 per person)
- New Year's Aria at Mireio (8pm to 2am): a New Year's Eve party with a view from the 10th floor of the Mireio Terrace for sweeping views of Makati and the rest of Manila's skyline; P2,500 per person consumable (tables are first come, first served)
+632 795 0707, firstname.lastname@example.org
Spend your New Year's Eve dining in the sky with indulgent tasting menus crafted at Flame Restaurant just for the evening.
- New Year's Eve Dinner (6pm-9pm): 5 courses at P4,000 nett per person with Chandon sparkling wine
- Dinner Menu (10pm-1am): 7 courses at P5,500 nett per person with Moët & Chandon Champagne and Chocolate Strawberries at Midnight
(63 2) 955 8888 / (63 2) 988 2988 (Menus for both seatings can be seen at http://bit.ly/HolidaysAtFLAME)
Join the Holy Mass on the 31st at the Grand Ballroom, then in the evening, toast the New Year at Vu, for a picturesque view of the Manila skyline during the fireworks, and paired with flowing festive cocktails.
+632 720 7777; email@example.com
The Grand Countdown to 2017 features a Holy Mass, a special dinner, and show.
- New Year's Eve Mass: Holy Mass at 6pm at the Marriott Grand Ballroom’s Ceremonial Hall (exclusively for the guests of the Grand Countdown). The mass will be celebrated by Father Chito Cardoza, CHS, while the UP Singing Ambassadors, will lead the singing of praises.
- The Grand Countdown Entertainment: live performances by Lea Salonga, Bamboo, Jon Santos, Sophie Edelstein with additional performances by Singing Sensations and Juan Miguel Salvador and The Authority Band
- Kids Zone: entertainment features for the children, like video games, play areas, inflatables, special buffet, a nap room (P1,500 per child / P1,500 per guardian)
- Sumptuous Feasting: Magical Happy New Year 4 Course Set Menu, Welcome 2017 Menu featuring Manila Street Food, Kids' Buffets (at Kid Zone), and Vegetarian 4 Course Set Menu
Ticket Prices (reserved seating): P16,134/SVIP, P13,982.80/VIP, P11,831.60/Gold. Reserve your tickets online via the Resorts World Manila Online Box Office or at TicketWorld by calling (02) 891-9999.
"Oscar's Night" New Year's Eve Gala Ball and Dinner: The glitz and glamour of old Hollywood is the inspiration for 2016’s final send-off party.
- Oscar’s Night at The Lobby: 9pm to 12mn, with live band from 9pm to 2am; P9,650/adult and P6,650/child under 12
- Old Manila: Five-course Set Dinner Menu from 6:30pm-10pm; P8,200 (including wine pairing), P6,400 (without wine)
For inquiries and reservations, call 8872888 local 6694 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
An evening of fine food, drink, and revelry awaits.
- High Street Cafe: Dinner Buffet (P3,800/person), two seatings (5:30pm-8pm, 8:30pm-11pm), Beverage package (P600/person)
- Raging Bull Chophouse & Bar: 4-course dinner with a glass of bubbly (P5,000/person) from 6pm to 10:30pm
- Samba: New Year's Eve dinner feast (P2,500/person), 6pm-10:30pm, minimum of 4 persons
- Countdown to Midnight at High Street Lounge: 9pm to 12:30am (P3,000/person) inclusive of cheese, cold cuts, and snack buffet, with free-flowing beverage
- Ring in the New Year at Raging Bull: P15,000/table of 4, 10pm onwards, includes 1 bottle of Champagne and 1 bottle of selected spirits with canapes
- New Year With a View by Samba's Poolside: Poolside party (P500/person) from 10pm to 2am, inclusive of complimentary drink, P400/portion for Peruvian food station (a la carte drinks available); Cabana Party Package (P15,000 good for 10pax) available inclusive of entrance, 1 bottle of selected champagne or spirits and mixers
Call 820 0888.
NEW YEAR AT SPIRAL⠀ ⠀ Welcome 2017 with a magnifique feast as Spiral presents culinary offerings enhanced with season’s specialties for a gastronomic voyage. Enjoy the rich offerings of Spiral’s 21 dining ateliers with the year-end selection of sumptuous festive favorites. The Manila String Machine navigates the evening’s musical entertainment along with a countdown of Sofitel’s 2016 moments and milestones.⠀ ⠀ • New Year’s Eve Dinner is set at Php7,499nett per person with a glass of a featured vintage champagne⠀ • Prestige Package is available for New Year’s Eve Dinner at Php30,000+++ featuring free-flowing Dom Perignon and a half bottle of Grand Cru White or Red⠀ • New Year’s Day Brunch is set at⠀ Php4,700nett per person with free-flowing French sparkling wine and live musical entertainment featuring Hans Dimayuga⠀ ⠀ New Year’s Eve Dinner is available from 7pm to 11pm.⠀ New Year’s Day Brunch is available from 12pm to 3pm.⠀ Accor Plus members are entitled to a 20% discount.⠀ ⠀ Please click on the link below to make an online reservation or inquiry: http://bit.ly/NYAtSpiral #ArtDeNoel #SofitelManila #SpiralManila #SofitelWorld
'Midnight in Paris' New Year's Eve Party: Sofitel transports you to 1920s Paris – a grand spectacle of street performers, sumptuous buffet, sparkling wine, Parisian-inspired cocktails, and more. Enjoy live musical performances by The Bloomfields and Nicole Asencio, and countdown to 2017 by the poolside to witness Sofitel’s annual fireworks display. Guests have a chance to win a trip to Paris, France. (P4,850/person)
+632 832-6988, 551-555 Loc. 6988; FBReservations@sofitelmanila.com