Tragic Theater - A team of exorcists are sent into an old theater that is rumored to have been the s...
If this is based on a book,I am sorry to say that i did not read it so my review is just based on what i saw in the theatre
As for my credential as a critic,i am not a professional critic,but i am what i call a "consumer".i love watching non mainstream,B grade movies.
As for the spoilers,well...SPOILER ALERT!!!
Stop now if you hate spoilers........
For those who want to proceed,here are my comments/review:
1. Authenticity- spirit groups,ghost hunters,spirit questers; wear the proper clothes.if you expect danger,please choose comfortable shoes.not those wedge sandals that will make you the girl-who-fell-down-during-the-big-chase.also,skirts and sitting on the floor does not mix well.unless you want to distract your male companion during the ritual.
2. You chose the danger,then follow the rules that were set.the leader was clear with the single rule,the main protagonist broke it twice.
3. Follow the movie rule of three: you can only repeat something three times,the punch line is at the third line,etc...
4. Introduce the characters specially if they are a specialist in a group.even "red shirts" get introduced
5. Ending audio left me with "ano daw sabi?"