S Sabrina Orial
S Sabrina Orial Reviewed a movie Mon, 8 Jun 2015 11:56 AM
- Dermot Mulroney, Lin Shaye, Stefanie Scott
- Leigh Whannell
A day after watching it, I don't remember anything from this movie anymore.
However, I do remember hearing loud screams in the cinema while I was watching the film.
Hence, it's a good scare, but there's nothing that significant about it, if you're a hardcore horror films fan who've probably watched hundreds of 'em already.
Still, it's a nice.. I deem it worthy of time and money spent for an actual cinema experience. Thumbs up!
S Sabrina Orial Reviewed a movie Thu, 26 Mar 2015 12:52 AM
- Eli Roth, Peter Stormare, Laura Allen
- Jon Watts
As a horror movie enthusiast, I was not satisfied with this movie. However, this is a refreshing deviation from the trend of brainless and story-less just-to-scare-someone kind of horror movies. "Clown" has an actual story that is heart-warming.
It is worth watching but don't expect to be scared. It is more of sad and surprising. This should have been labeled "Drama, Thriller", than "Horror".
It's not bad. Just sad, and I don't like sad movies, thus the grade I am giving it.
New Movies This Week
- The Empty Man Wed, Aug 05 Watch Trailer
- Ang Gasgas na Plaka ni Lolo Bert Fri, Aug 07 Watch Trailer
- Ang Pagpakalma sa Unos Fri, Aug 07 Watch Trailer
- Excuse Me, Miss, Miss, Miss Fri, Aug 07 Watch Trailer
- Fatigued Fri, Aug 07 Watch Trailer
- Living Things Fri, Aug 07 Watch Trailer
- Pabasa Kan Pasyon Fri, Aug 07 Watch Trailer
- Quing Lalam Ning Aldo (Under The Sun) Fri, Aug 07 Watch Trailer
- The Slums Fri, Aug 07 Watch Trailer
- Tokwifi Fri, Aug 07 Watch Trailer