RuPaul's Drag Race is back, henny!
For season 11, it's go wig or go home. The full season 11 cast of the reality competition show has been unveiled. Watch them bring it to the runway in the promotional video below:
The award-winning competition series hosted and produced by RuPaul is featuring fourteen new queens and one returning queen (season 10's viral sensation Vanessa Vanjie Mateo) for its 11th season. The big RuVeal was hosted by Olympic athlete Adam Rippon and Season 10 winner Aquaria, where the live broadcast also featured the hosts chatting with every contestant.
Here are all of them!
- A'keria Chanel Davenport (Dallas, Texas)
- Ariel Versace (Cherry Hill, New Jersey)
- Brooke Lynn Hytes (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Honey Davenport (New York City, New York)
- Kahanna Montrese (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Mercedes Iman Diamond (Minneapolis, Minnesota)
- Nina West (Columbus, Ohio)
- Plastique Tiara (Dallas, Texas)
- Ra'jah O'Hara (Dallas, Texas)
- Scarlet Envy (New York City, New York)
- Shuga Cain (New York City, New York)
- Silky Nutmeg Ganache (Chicago, Illinois)
- Soju (Chicago, Illinois)
- Vanessa Vanjie Mateo (Tampa, Florida)
- Yvie Oddly (Denver, Colorado)
Which of the 15 queens are you rooting to be America’s Drag Superstar? Get to know them just a little bit more with the video playlist below:
While we wait for Season 11 to air, you can get your fabulous fix of drag glamazons by binge-watching seasons 1 to 10 of RuPaul's Drag Race on Netflix, while a new episode of Ru Paul's Drag Race: All Stars Season 4 arrives on Netflix every week.