Your favorite brands – from fashion to dining and services – are now accessible on Zing, Ayala Malls’ fully integrated digital and loyalty platform that brings an all-in-one online to offline mall shopping experience at your fingertips.
The app assists the consumers with all their shopping needs by empowering them to have access to goods and services from Ayala Malls’ thousands of merchant partners. It features mall navigation and search directory, event and promo updates, digital concierge services, online commerce and e-gift marketplace, as well as a digital loyalty and rewards program to make shopping more convenient and rewarding. Designed for the new normal, the app features customer-friendly offerings and awesome value-added features to elevate online and offline shopping experiences.
All in all, Zing is the ultimate digital mall companion and app that brings the mall to your home—if you can’t step out, just open your phone and tap! It’s a fresh and updated way to service and reward loyal customers, as well as help them explore Ayala Malls efficiently. As the nation continues to adjust to the new normal, Zing is only one of the many technological innovations and breakthroughs shoppers, patrons, and partners can expect from the country’s premier lifestyle mall.
Zing levels up the customer’s Ayala Malls experience, whether in the mall or at home, with one app. Here are 6 ways!
1. Membership Perks
Make the most out of your shopping experience by signing up as a Zing or Zing Plus member.
Upon registration, you can choose between two membership options: Zing and Zing Plus – both are free!
- Access to general information such as Home and Explore
- 3 complimentary passes to the Ayala Malls Customer Lounges
- 1-hour free WIFI
Zing Plus members
- Entitled to earn Zing points to redeem good-as-cash vouchers
- Notifications and updates on exclusive promos
- Unlimited access to Ayala Malls Customer Lounges
- 3 hours of free WIFI per day
2. Earn Points and Rewards
Automatically earn 1 Zing point per Php200 spent in participating Zing partner establishments. Get the most value by earning points for every eligible purchase when you sign up for Zing Plus. Just download Zing, register, and securely link your credit card to start earning points.
Secure card linking
Some may feel uneasy about linking their cards. Don’t worry, your card details are safe. In fact, your security code will not be required so your card cannot be used to make any payments through Zing. Once linked, Ayala Malls will not have access to your complete card number; instead, only masked numbers will be viewable.
Get Zing points with GCash
Not a credit cardholder? No worries! You can now link your GCash account to finally earn points, redeem rewards, and get exclusive perks as a Zing Plus member. Shop with GCash at Ayala Malls and you’ll start racking up those Zing points.
- Immediately receive 50 Zing Bonus points upon linking of your card to your mobile app and becoming a Zing Plus member
- For every Php200 spent in participating Zing partner establishments, you earn 1 Zing point
- Get extra points on your birthday month and for every successful Zing Plus referral
- Earn Zing points on top of the current store loyalty points or credit card
- Redeem rewards with your Zing points easily. Just tap the “Rewards” tab on the Ayala Malls Zing app or Ayala Malls website Home Page then choose a category; scroll through the rewards choices then tap the treat you wish to redeem
Earn more points with the exclusive Zing x Mastercard promos
Zing-linked Mastercard credit cards get extra perks!. Zing Plus Members are in for a treat with these amazing promos:
100 Zing Points
- Get 100 Zing Points upon your first spend using the linked Mastercard credit card within the promo period from November 1, 2020 to February 28, 2021.
- A minimum spend of at least Php1,000 on a single transaction under one official receipt is required to qualify for the promo
3x Zing Bonus Points
- Get an additional two points for every transaction worth Php200
- Take advantage of this point-multiplier promo using your linked MasterCard within November 1, 2020 to February 28, 2021 for a minimum spend of at least Php1,000
3. Virtual Mall and Online Ordering System
Get easy access to online shopping and food websites with Zing. Shop Online brings together over 60 brands and stores from various categories namely food, fashion, beauty, sports active, gadgets & appliances, specialty, and Pinoy Artisano,
which showcases quality artisanal and authentic homegrown finds.
For foodies, eFood Choices is set to go live soon to conveniently connect you with your favorite restaurants so you can satisfy your cravings anytime.
4. Mall Navigation and P2P Bus Routes
Just whip out your phone and turn on the Zing app. Tap Explore, type the store you’re looking for and voilà!—you’ll have before you an indoor map that will give you the fastest route and directions to arrive at your destination. You can also check which stores are open so you can plot your route even before visiting the mall for a quick, no-fuss trip.
P2P bus routes and schedules available in the malls are also accessible in this app to help you plan your travel better.
5. e-Gift Marketplace
Choose from a wide selection of electronic gift certificates from Ayala Malls stores in Zing’s e-Gift Marketplace, purchase it straight from your smartphone, and send it to the recipient’s email address or mobile number.
Whether you are here in the Philippines or you are living abroad, you can surprise family and friends through a gift that’s not limited by a zip code.
6. Easy restaurant and salon reservations
The eConcierge feature provides you easy access to the phone numbers of Ayala Malls restaurants so you can call ahead and book your reservation. Aside from restaurants, Zing also makes it easy for you to make appointments with personal care services, including salons and barber shops, for much needed pampering.
As the country’s first ever virtual mall, it is a must-have app that truly redefines shopping. Programmed to offer routes, products and services, and perks that are tailor-fit for different lifestyles, you can easily access store locations and scroll through many goods while collecting points at the same time.
Make the most out of your visit to any Ayala Malls and maximize your shopping experience! Earn and redeem rewards from these participating stores at Ayala Malls nationwide: Adidas, Aigle, Alberto, Aldo, American Tourister, Asics, Base London, Barcino, Bench, Bershka, Bratpack, Bruno’s Barbers, Cafe Mary Grace, Camerahaus, Charles and Keith, Chicco, Chris Sports, Collezione C2, Columbia, Conti’s, Converse, Crumpler, Digital Walker, Executive Optical, ForMe, Fully Booked, GeoX, Gerry;s Grill, George Optical, Giordano, Gourdo’s, Hanamaruken Ramen, Huawei, Hush Puppies, Italianni’s, Japan Home, Jo Malone, Kamiseta, Keds, Krispy Kreme, L’Occitane, Longchamp, Mama Lou’s, Mango, Memo, Mia Maison Home Fragrances, Mossimo, Nike, Naturalizer, Octagon, Otterbox, Owndays, Penshoppe, Philip Stein, Plains & Prints, Regatta, Sebago, Skechers, Strip, Sunnies Face & Studio, Sunglass Haven, Tempur, Terranova, TGIFriday’s, The Smile Bar, Titan, Toby’s Arena, Urban Traveller, World Balance, Yellow Cab and more.
Download ZING from the AppStore or Google Play. Once you’re in, register as a member and link your credit card or GCash to start earning points.
For more information about Zing, visit or follow @iloveayalamalls on Instagram and ZingbyAyalaMalls on Facebook.