ICYMI, Smart Communications announced back in July that the HYBE group TOMORROW X TOGETHER is their newest international ambassador. And just today, the telco has dropped the TVC featuring Soobin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Hueningkai as they promote Smart’s Build Your Own GIGA feature, which lets prepaid subscribers create their own GIGA promos depending on their passion and lifestyle.
Check it out here:
TOMORROW X TOGETHER’s first TVC with Smart is abundant in special effects and themes, as it explores virtual reality and digital technology. The group then talks about how they build their own GIGA and how MOAs can do the same in five easy steps:
- BUILD. HUENINGKAI talks about the users’ ability to choose their preferred promo validity (3 days, 7 days, and 30 days)
- PICK. YEONJUN, on the other hand, talks about customizing their GIGA promos based on their passions. They can choose whether they want theirs to be more for Videos, Stories, Games, Study, Work, or Music.
- CHOOSE. TAEHYUN talks about how users can choose to have either 10 GB or 24 GB worth of Open Access Data for all their internet needs.
- ADD. SOOBIN explains the users’ ability to add content from GigaLife App’s Entertainment Packs.
- SHARE. Lastly, BEOMGYU discusses how users can have the ability to share their BYOG promo with friends and families, and get rewards and perks by doing so!
According to Smart, they chose TOMORROW X TOGETHER as the headliner for their “Build Your Own GIGA” campaign because of how the group, along with their MOA (Moments of Alwaysness), resonate with Smart Prepaid’s youth-driven purpose.
“Fans are naturally drawn to the music of TOMORROW X TOGETHER because of their signature sound. The music is similarly distinct, as they connect with their listeners through personal stories about the challenges that come along with growing up. With that, they are able to represent our young subscribers’ desire to constantly build on their passions and stay committed to their dreams despite the odds,” said Jane J. Basas, SVP and Head of Consumer Wireless Business at Smart.
TOMORROW X TOGETHER is a South Korean boyband composed of Soobin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Hueningkai. The group, which is handled by BIGHIT MUSIC, debuted on March 4, 2019, with The Dream Chapter: STAR, and they have since been tagged as the “It Boys” of the 4th generation K-pop groups with their unique storytelling and music video concepts. The group recently made their comeback with The Chaos Chapter: Fight or Escape, led by the track “LO$ER=LO♡ER.”
Get Our Newsletter
To enjoy Smart’s BYOG experience, download and update the GigaLife App on the Google Play Store and the Apple Store. Learn more about it here.