Having a legendary franchise ~join forces~ with a renowned shoe brand to create items to represent your love for it? Count me in.
Only back in September this past year, they launched a limited-edition collection with storyboard-inspired prints from the original Star Wars trilogy. This month, they give homage to the iconic characters of the franchise with detailed shows fit for everyone from women, men and the kids. From gleaming high top sneakers inspired by Luke Skywalker's pilot helmet to cute slip-ons based on Yoda, this collection will be bringing a lot of joy.
A mix of storyboard prints like the prior collection, woven character sketches and more, here's the list of shoes to expect:
1. Top Left-Upper Right: Low Cut Sneakers inspired by Dark Vader and the Stormtrooper (Mens, Php 6,998 each)
2. Bottom Center-Right: High Cut Sneakers inspired by Luke Skywalker (Mens, Php 7,498 each)
3. Top Center: Leather Alpargatas in Brown (Mens, Php 5298) and Black (Womens and Mens, Php 5,298)
If you look closely, they are inspired by two characters: Chewbacca and Dark Vader based on the print on the front.
4. Bottom Left: Yoda-like slip-ons (Tiny/Babies, Php 2,798)
5. Bottom Right: Princess Leia slip-ons (Tiny/Babies, Php 2,798)
6. Storyboard printed Alpargatas in Black and White (Mens and Womens, Php 4,398)
7. Storyboard printed Alpargatas in Black (Tiny, Php 2,498) and White (Youth, Php 2,798)
8. Center: R2D2 Slip Ons (Youth, Php 3,098)
This collection is seasonal, with no date as to until it will last. You may buy at their branches at Glorietta 4, Powerplant Mall, SM Megamall, SM Baguio, and Robinsons Place Manila.
Learn more about this and TOMS on Instagram.