Google Wifi system (single Wifi point)
- A new type of connected system that replaces your router for seamless Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home, helping eliminate dead zones and buffering.
- Network Assist technology keeps your connection fast by always selecting the clearest channel and fastest band for your devices.
- A simple app gets you set up quickly and allows you to see what's connected, prioritize devices, and pause the Wi-Fi on kids' devices.
- A single Wi-Fi point covers up to 1,500 sq. ft., a set of three covers homes up to 4,500 sq. ft. Wi-Fi points work together so you can add more if you need additional coverage.
- 24/7 phone support from Google; 1-year warranty.