It is time for the Filipino audience to be educated about music. No offense for one hit wonders and other mainstream acts who made it big because they leaned towards being a fad rather than a mark of real music for the globe to appreciate for multiple generations. Make way for a new sound that goes against the ordinary and yet continuously succeeds in captivating an audience who went beyond appreciation and evolved into creating hits of their own.
This Is Life
Amy Macdonald reforms those who conform.
- This New Mall in La Union is Splashed with Eye-Popping Colors Inspired by the Waves & Surfing
- Win or Die: 15 of the Best Death Game Movies & Shows Out There
- Trending News Roundup: ‘ ‘Squid Game,’ ‘Sex Education’ Season 4, and Taylor Swift’s ‘Wildest Dreams’
- GUIDE: Where To Buy Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies in Manila
- Disney Announces Disney+ Day, Asia-Pacific Expansion
I'm looking for...
Popular Shops & Services
Popular in Food & Drink