One of a kind love story! Awesome!
Not actually a fan of the leads but this exceeds my expectation, story wise this is not your typical story of love, this actually depicts true love. Random tears fell throughout the movie hindi lang sa huli, at ung huli makikta mo yung pinangalingan ng lahat. Ang sakit ng ulo ko kasi i wanna cry out loud. As in hagulgol levels pero hindi pwede. So all in all at least for me this is one great filipino movie of our time.
The movie is a MUST SEE!!! It's not just entertainment but an experience I never imagined. It teaches us empathy, kindness, and sensitivity to others. The movie is quiet but the emotions are too loud for you to feel it.
The lead characters Carlo and Maine did great and they were so effective in their potrayal. The story is unique. It's not your ordinary love story with cliche lines, hugot lines that are actually far from reality. The cinematography and color grading are beautiful.
Bring tissue or hanky when you watch this..
Okay movie, Maine Mendoza shines on this.
More from ClickTheCity
New Movies This Week
- Cinta itu Buta Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- Ford Vs Ferrari Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- Red Shoes and the Seven Dwarfs Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- The Annulment Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- The Art of Ligaw Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- The Father Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- Two Love You Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- Shakira in Concert: El Dorado World Tour Sat, Nov 16 Watch Trailer