Call me old-fashioned, but having empathy - not to mention liking - for a homeless, promiscuous, and irresponsible heroine is a bit of a stretch for me. Most of my reactions to the female lead involved something like cringing despite her effervescent personality. For me, character matters. Sorry for the harsh review, folks. Hope y'all find something redeeming in this character.
Must watch! I really love this one so
much. Is this the Christmas movie of the decade?
Feel good movie. Teaches good life lessons.
Watched this one on an earlier Sneak Preview. The film is better than I expect it to be, this is one really heartwarming film. Not your typical rom-com or holiday film. The story is a 10/10 for me. Emilia Clarke and Henry Golding really shines in this, also Michelle Yeoh and Emma Thompson.
New Movies This Week
- The Empty Man Wed, Aug 05 Watch Trailer
- Ang Gasgas na Plaka ni Lolo Bert Fri, Aug 07 Watch Trailer
- Ang Pagpakalma sa Unos Fri, Aug 07 Watch Trailer
- Basurero Fri, Aug 07 Watch Trailer
- Elihiya sa Paglimot (Elegy to Forgetting) Fri, Aug 07 Watch Trailer
- Excuse Me, Miss, Miss, Miss Fri, Aug 07 Watch Trailer
- Fatigued Fri, Aug 07 Watch Trailer
- Heneral Rizal Fri, Aug 07 Watch Trailer
- Living Things Fri, Aug 07 Watch Trailer
- Nang Em Fri, Aug 07 Watch Trailer