Marvel Studios just dropped a new featurette to celebrate the movies, featuring the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s most memorable scenes, and teasing the upcoming films in the MCU’s Phase 4.
The video begins with a series of some of the most heartwarming and awe-inspiring scenes from the MCU, accompanied by the voice of the late Stan Lee.
“I love being with people,” says Stan Lee, “It’s the most incredible feeling in the world. That world may change and evolve, but the one that will never change – we’re all part of one big family.”
It also showcased the audience’s reaction during the opening night of Avengers: Endgame, specifically at the scene where viewers cheered during the final battle.
The featurette then proceeded to tease us fans with the MCU’s Phase 4 films through clips from Black Widow, Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings, and some first-look footage from Eternals.
The video also revealed the latest release dates for the upcoming MCU Phase 4 films:
- Black Widow – July 9, 2021
- Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings – September 3, 2021
- Eternals – November 5, 2021
- Spider-Man: No Way Home – December 17, 2021
- Doctor Strange in The Multiverse of Madness – March 25, 2022
- Thor: Love and Thunder – May 6, 2022
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever – July 8, 2022
- The Marvels (Captain Marvel sequel) – November 11, 2022
- Ant-Man and The Wasp Quantumania – February 17, 2023
- Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 3 – May 5, 2023