An out-of-the-ordinary cinema experience is about to sail by as McKinley Hill opens the first and only float-in cinema in the country in time for the holiday season.
Family, friends and couples can now enjoy their favorite movies on the big screen while experiencing Venice, Italy’s classic gondola ride at the Venice Grand Canal, known as the most romantic mall in the country.
Two persons can perfectly fit in each of the gondolas of McKinley Hill’s Float-In Cinema. With an admission price of P500/pax, visitors can avail of a movie ticket at the float-in cinema, medium popcorn and bottled water.
Movies will be projected on a 12m x 6.7m Giant Screen and moviegoers will be able to hear the audio by connecting their personal earphones to their gondolas.
Prioritizing customer safety, McKinley Hill Float-in Cinema implements the following guidelines:
- Only two persons are allowed to ride the gondola at the same time
- Wear masks all the time except when consuming food and beverage
- A contactless food and beverage ordering system is put in place
- Safety check-in procedure is observed: foot bath, temperature check and hand sanitation
- Gondola seats are disinfected before and after each screening
To ensure contactless transactions, tickets will be exclusively available at https://www.megaworldcinemas.com. Movie schedules will be announced soon through the website.
Check out the teaser here: