It's a good day to fan hard for Aquaman as Warner Bros. Pictures just announced that the upcoming action-packed superhero film will take an epic journey across the seven seas on a multi-city global tour, and yes, Philippines is included as one of the stops!
The whirlwind, four-continent jaunt will bring director James Wan and stars from the upcoming film, including Jason Momoa and Amber Heard, to events in Manila, Beijing, London, New York City, Los Angeles, Miami, Sydney, Hawaii and more.
Throughout the tour, Wan and the cast will participate in live-stream activities and engage fans at events and through social media:
- November 18 – Beijing: Film Footage Screening and Fan Event
- November 26 – London: Live Stream World Premiere
- December 1 – New York City: Fan Event
- December 11 – MANILA: ASIAN PREMIERE AND FAN EVENT (more details to follow soon!)
- December 12 – Los Angeles: Live Stream U.S. Premiere
- December 14 – Miami: Press Day
- December 18 – Gold Coast: Australian Premiere
- December 19 – Sydney: Fan Event
- December 21 – Hawaii: Special Event Screening
The film reveals the origin story of half-human, half-Atlantean Arthur Curry and takes him on the journey of his lifetime—one that will not only force him to face who he really is, but to discover if he is worthy of who he was born to be…a king.
Warner Bros. Pictures Presents a Peter Safran Production, a James Wan Film, “Aquaman.” The film is set to hit Philippine cinemas this December 13 in 2D, 3D, 4D, Dolby Cinema and IMAX, and will be distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures. For more information, visit www.aquamanmovie.com and www.aquamanmovie.net