‘Narnia’ is No. 1 in RP
They are followed by Festival Mall (P572,447), Gateway Cineplex (P517,771), Shangri-la Cineplex (P517,396), Greenhills (P512,392) and Greenbelt 3 (P507,269).
“Narnia’s” phenomenal success in the Philippines is mirrored by its performance in the U.S. and international markets. Combined with a North American gross of $248-million after three weeks, the worldwide “Narnia” total has hit $525-million–clearly winning the battle against “King Kong” whose worldwide gross is only $464-million, according to Variety.
Directed by “Shrek’s” Andrew Adamson, “The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe” is one of the most beloved fantasy adventures of the 20th Century and a timeless tale of sheer imagination. Years in the making, this is the first ever big-screen adaptation of the powerful classic that has sold more than 100 million copies worldwide.
Share this story
- ‘Rak of Aegis’ is Going Online! Here’s What We Know About This Theater Event So Far
- Mother’s Day 2021: Where to Get Luscious Chocolate Desserts in Manila
- Thai Stars Mario Maurer, Gulf Kanawut, and Nonkul Chanon Join TNT in Their Biggest Campaign Yet
- 10 Online Stores Where You Can Shop For Home Decor in Manila
- Kettle’s New Fried Chicken Platters are Perfect for your BFC Obsession