Ayala Land has launched the One Ayala, a mixed-use development in the heart of Ayala Center Makati that serves as a one-stop hub for travel, lifestyle, events, and connectivity.
Situated at the corner of Ayala and EDSA and just beside Glorietta 4 and 5, One Ayala boasts six impressive retail floors spanning over 43,000 square meters with more than 400 stores including dining outlets like Denny’s and Randy’s Donuts, offering a diverse range of shopping options. It aims to create a premier destination for shopping, leisure, and events, offering a diverse array of experiences and amenities within the mall. Set to launch in October 2023, the mall will feature a supermarket and bank on the lower ground level to casual dining and cafes on the upper ground level, along with captivating modern art installation on the terminal concourse. Visitors can enjoy a diverse selection of shopping options within the complex.
The One Ayala will feature a variety of restaurants and shops, including:
- NYX, exclusively available at One Ayala, an exciting new luxury buffet restaurant concept from The Vikings Group, will take your tastebuds on a global journey, offering a wide variety of dishes;
- Bom Gosto!, a Southern European restaurant from The Vikings Group Philippines and led by Chef Chele Gonzalez that will entice your senses and give you a blend of tastes from Italy, spices from Portugal, and a bit of Spanish fun;
- Manduca, a Spanish tapas bar that true to its name that means “to eat” will offer a variety of small plates for you to munch on, which you can pair with a variety of wines;
- Khao Khai, a restaurant that gained popularity in Poblacion for their unconventional take on Thai street food. Khao Khai Thai Chicken House is opening their biggest branch in One Ayala to bring in more people to bond over their famous Gai Tod Thai fried chicken;
- Tiger Sugar, who, after taking the milk tea industry by storm with their Brown Sugar Milk variants, will be introducing a bold and exciting new Asian-inspired menu;
- NeNe Chicken, one of Korea’s leading fried chicken brands with over 1500 locations in 11 different countries worldwide, who will be opening their first branch in the Philippines at One Ayala;
- Ikinari Steak, with over 300 stores in Japan, brings quick, affordable, and delicious steaks to Makati, making them accessible to everyone.
- ISSY, a modern self-care brand that sells affordable beauty and skincare products, who will be opening their first standalone branch, and;
- Robinsons Supermarket’s first branch in Makati, where shoppers will be spoiled for choice with its wide variety of fresh produce, meat products, grocery staples, and imported brands.
One of the highlights of One Ayala is Makati’s first trade hall located on the fifth level with a total of 2,700 square meters. This new space provides entrepreneurs and businesses a platform to showcase their products and services. With four trade halls available, One Ayala aims to support the growth of local businesses and foster a thriving community.
One Ayala: An intermodal transport hub for seamless travel
At the heart of One Ayala is the One Ayala Terminal, conveniently accessible to those coming from the Makati Central Business District, with its entrance right along Ayala Avenue. Commuters are welcomed by an air-conditioned lobby which leads to a naturally-ventilated transport hub that integrates various modes of mass transportation in a single venue. The hub contains a bus terminal where commuters can ride the P2P (point-to-point) bus, UBE Express bus to NAIA Terminals 1-4, city buses like the EDSA Carousel, as well as buses going to nearby Sta. Rosa, Alabang, and the like. There is also a PUV terminal which was transferred from Park Square, where commuters can ride PUJs and UV Express. The second level also connects to the MRT Ayala Station, McKinley Foot Bridge and soon to Glorietta 5. The EDSA Busway Ayala stop is one of the most utilized stops, and the transfer from its former location at the curbside of EDSA has greatly benefitted thousands of commuters while providing commuters with comfort, convenience, and safety.
“One Ayala is an iconic addition to the Makati skyline that serves a unique purpose,” says Christopher Maglanoc, President of Ayala Malls. “Being an inclusive city, we would like to ensure that we provide the proper transport infrastructure to serve all members of our community. We believe that by providing accessibility, convenience, and a vibrant hub for retail and dining all in one place, we can make a positive impact on people’s lives.”
With the mall set to fully open this year, One Ayala is definitely a game-changer in the way people live, work, and play in Makati CBD and beyond. With its commitment to convenience, accessibility, and diverse range of experiences, One Ayala is a testament to Ayala Malls’ dedication to providing a seamless and enjoyable experience for its customers.