Protecting the family from the Covid19 pandemic continues to take the top spot in our to-do list this 2021.
A gadget that is guaranteed safe and effective is what we need during these times. Experts around the world recommend Upang, Korea’s #1 best-selling UV Sterilizer brand.
Established in 2008, uPang is the pioneer in the industry with versatile and waterless sterilization in just a touch of a button.
And now, it has launched its newest model in the Philippines, the uPang Plus+ LED UV Sterilizer.
What makes uPang UV Sterilizer the ultimate sterilizing machine? Why choose Upang?
- uPang can eliminate 99.9% of harmful germs, viruses and bacteria like the Human Coronavirus, SARS-COV, Escherichia Coli, Staphylococcus Aureus, Salmonella Typhimurium and Pseudomonas Aeruginosa.
- It makes use of the latest UV LED technology for maximum power and efficiency in sterilizing. 6 LEDs on top rotate and 3 fixed LEDs are strategically installed on the side to ensure zero dead zones inside the unit.
- It has proven and tested sterilization power. It is the only UV Sterilizer fully tested and approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (US FDA) as a medical equipment and is certified by health organizations from Europe, Australia, Japan, and Korea.
- It is effective in giving real protection and is safe to use. You can sterilize almost everything from baby items such as feeding bottles and containers, teethers, pump parts, toys, to daily essentials such as face masks, face shields, keys, cards, watches, makeups, and even your smartphones and other electronic gadgets!
- Sterilization is guaranteed to be as easy as 1-2-3. There is no need to wipe each and every item down with a disinfecting solution. There is no need for hot water, so guaranteed no spills, no mess, and no mildew!
- 8 out of 10 Korean moms choose uPang. In fact, it is an 8-time consecutive winner of the Korea Consumer Preference Brand Award (2013-2020).
- It is also now equipped with standby interior lights making sterilization a breeze even if it’s dark – no need to turn on lights even at night time! Its double doors combined with voice assist and seamless dot matrix display which shows remaining time and current operation status make sterilization easy to monitor.
- Since spending more time at home is the new norm, a top-quality health and wellness gadget is one that you should be investing in right now.
- Auto (40mins): Commonly used for items that needs to be dried and sterilized such as baby bottles, dishes, cups, cutleries, etc. This function is a complete cycle that dries, sterilizes and ventilates for the removal of the odor.
- Turbo (60 mins): Similar to Auto but drying time is longer.
- UV Sterilization (12mins): Function used when drying is not required. Usually used for sterilization of dry objects like mobile phones, masks, clothing, gadgets, remotes, watches, keys, toothbrushes.
- Ventilation (10mins): A natural ventilation system that removes odor and bacteria.
- Storage Mode: Automatic sterilization of 2 mins every 3 hours
Combining superior technology with modern and sleek aesthetics, uPang is sure to complement every home interior. The new uPang Plus+ LED now comes in RETRO color series – Nordic Gray, Bianca White, Sand Beige, Celadon Blue, Sage Green and Terracotta Orange. It has 5-year warranty on UV LED lights + 1 year on product.
With the pandemic giving rise to an array of UV sterilizer variants, choose uPang, for ultimately, it is your health and protection that are at stake.
Get Our Newsletter
uPang can be purchased through its website at www.upang.com.ph and is available in selected Mothercare stores in Metro Manila. Follow Instagram @upang_ph and Facebook uPang UV Sterilizers Philippines.