It’s the season of love again, and despite us being in quarantine, there’s still no stopping a lot of us from ~safely~ celebrating the day with our significant other. Planning to treat your loved ones (or yourself!) to something sweet and nice this February 14? Here are all the hotel dining deals you can check out:
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and love is on the menu. Couples can enjoy a romantic gastronomic affair at Raffles and Fairmont Makati from February 13 to 15.
Delight in an intimate dining experience at Mirèio featuring a 5-course dinner with a panoramic view of the city skyline. For Php5,300 per person, sweethearts can relish the heavenly set menu dinner. Add captivating wine pairings for Php2,600.
Cupid’s arrow will surely capture the hearts of guests indulging in the lavish brunch spread at Spectrum from Php2,990 per person from February 13 to 14.
For inquiries and more information, please call Raffles and Fairmont Makati’s Restaurant Reservations at 7795-1840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Price is inclusive of VAT and subject to service charge and applicable local taxes.
howing your love doesn’t have to be just one way. Find different ways to express your love with your special someone this Valentine’s Day, with the help of Discovery Suites.
Spend quality time by taking him or her to a fine dinner overlooking the Manila skyline. 22 Prime is bringing a special 4-course set menu to enjoy, which is at PHP 2,500 nett per person, on February 13 and 14. Indulge in Smoke Octopus, Sweet Corn Bisque, Sous Vide Wagyu Striploin, and Petit Four Dessert. Express through gifts with special chocolate pralines and a bouquet of flowers for an additional PHP 1,500.
The most romantic season of the year merits proper preparations. At the Marco Polo Ortigas Manila, guests may look forward to celebrating love in all its forms with special offers in its restaurants. You can make advance reservations online through its official social media pages as well as via (632) 7720 7777.
- Guests seeking to commemorate the special occasion with a breath-taking view can choose to make it a Valentine’s date to remember with a limited time His and Hers Surf and Turf set menu at either the Connect Lounge or VU’s. For Connect Lounge, this set menu is available for lunch and dinner service from 12 to 15 February 2021 for the all-inclusive rate of PHP 6288 for two guests. On the other hand, VU’s will feature this set menu on 12 and 13 February 2021, for PHP3188 per person (inclusive of taxes and available charges). Savings of 10% will be extended to guests who reserve their tables until the 8th of February 2021. Guests wishing to celebrate at home can place their orders for the His and Hers Surf and Turf set menu (for two) for takeaway for PHP 5788.
- Lung Hin offers guests to savor authentic Cantonese fare with its special set menus available on Valentine’s Day Weekend (13 to 15 February 2021). The Beloved set menu is available at PHP 4380++ for two guests, while The One and Only selections are available at PHP 6800++ for two guests. Both set menus are available during lunch and dinner.
- Love at Steak: It might be your first time to dine out for the year with your loved one, and it certainly pays off to splurge a little to be extra romantic and at the same time extra vigilant. CRU Steakhouse offers a special Valentine’s shortened menu highlighting their new offers and best-sellers. Available for dinner only from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. on February 12 to 14.
- Romantic Take-Home Dinner for Two: Still not confident to go out? Bring the romantic dining experience at the comforts of your home. For the whole month of February, CRU Steakhouse offers a Romantic Take Home Set for two. This is priced at P 5,800 nett.
- Set Menu with Unlimited Oysters: There’s nothing like a special dinner with a lovely ambiance to bring back some old fashioned romance after being distanced for quite a while. Marriott Café offers an elevated four-course couple set menu with unlimited French Legris Oysters to indulge in. It comes with a glass of Rothbury Estate Shiraz Cabernet or Chardonnay or Elysee Bru sparkling wine. Book a table for only P4,200 nett per couple. Available for dinner only from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. on February 13 and 14.
- Apart from the set menu, the regular buffet can still be enjoyed on February 13 and 14. 2020 made us realize that it’s really our family that comes first. What better way to express your gratitude to them is by sharing a scrumptious meal together somewhere safe and close to home. Marriott Café offers a serviced lunch buffet from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. for P2,402 nett per person.
- Feast on the day of the hearts as Food Exchange Manila treats lovers to a romantic buffet: Recipes from the Heart from February 13 to 14. Go out on a lunch date and enjoy our scrumptious buffet from 12NN to 2:30PM for only PHP 1,288 nett per person. Turn on the love and make hearts feel fuzzy after sundown as you take your special someone on a sumptuous dinner date for only PHP 2,021 nett for 2 persons and pay only PHP 1,288 nett for every additional person.
- Wanting to go out on a date on a much more spacious area? Our open-air restaurant by the pool side is an ideal date venue. From February 10 to 14, from 5PM to 11PM, get drunk on love at the 6th Pool Bar with our all-you-can-drink moscato and sangria special offer for only PHP 799 nett per person.
Set to captivate hearts this Valentine’s weekend, City of Dreams Manila showcases sweet delights at Café Society; thoughtfully curated menus at its signature restaurants, and swoon-worthy staycation deal at its Forbes Travel Guide-recognized hotels.
The perfect romantic date night on Valentine’s Day is offered at Nobu Manila. Couples can opt to dine al fresco in the restaurant’s floating water cabanas charmingly surrounded by a lush garden. Nobu Manila’s five-course Valentine’s Omakase showcasing Nobu’s world-renowned Japanese-Peruvian fusion artistry highlights the amorous dinner affair. The Valentine Omakase is at P10, 000 nett for two persons.
- The Lobby: Spoiling your date with a Four-course Valentine’s Dinner under The Lobby’s iconic “Sunburst” sculpture is the perfect recipe for stoking the flames of your love. P6,000 with a flute of Moët & Chandon Imperial Rose Brut or P4,500 for adults (inclusive of taxes) for a four-course dinner menu.
- Old Manila: All five senses will delight in Old Manila Chef de Cuisine Allan Briones’ sensory Five-course Valentine’s Dinner. The dinner will have taste buds tingling with delight on February 14. This is pried at P6000 (inclusive of taxes). You can also pair this with a variety of wines at P8,500.
- Escolta: One need look no further than Chef Virgilio Aniceto’s buffet specials in Escolta to find the quickest and most delicious way to your lover’s heart. He suggests celebrating the night before Valentine’s with the most sensual Seafood Dinner Buffet on February 13, which is at P3,100 for adults (inclusive of taxes). On Valentine’s Day, there’s a fabulous Sunday Brunch Buffet for your loved ones and family at P3,100 for adults (inclusive of taxes).
- Spices: Spices will also be spreading love on February 14 with the exotic flavors of India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam with an al fresco dinner in Spices Garden. Lovers can enjoy a Grill-all-You-Can and Seafood Menu for P4,000. They can avail of a flute of Moët & Chandon or P3,000 for adults (inclusive of taxes).
- The Peninsula Boutique: The Peninsula Manila Executive Sous Xavier Castello and his team have prepared a Four-course Valentine’s Takeaway Dinner for Two for a truly memorable dine-in experience. Orders for pick-up are available on February 13 and 14.
Enjoy seafood delicacies made with the freshest ingredients such as tuna, scallop, salmon, and shrimp. Priced at PHP 6,888++ per person, the special Valentine’s Kaiseki Menu consists of specially crafted dishes. With an aperitif, the menu is at PHP 7,888++ per person.
The Valentine’s Kaiseki Dinner Menu is available from the 12th until 23rd of February 2021. Ingredients may change slightly depending on availability. Please make a reservation at least two days in advance.
For inquiries and reservations, please call +63 2 5318 2888. Yamazato is located on the 2nd Floor of Hotel Okura Manila within the Resorts World Manila complex.
- Love By Design: Take romance to a whole new level by dining bayside under a blanket of stars. Enjoy a bespoke dining experience with an exclusive four-course dinner featuring scallop crudo, dry aged beef tenderloin on the grill with foie gras sauce, goat cheese cake with gianduja cremeux and a bottle of Moet & Chandon champagne. The romantic ambiance is set with live violin performance to serenade the couple capped off with a bouquet of red roses and Spiral’s artisanal pralines. Love by Design is available at P25,000 nett for two (2). Three days advanced reservation is recommended.
- Bedazzle your other half this Valentine’s Day at Sunset Bar’s Food Truck park. Spoil your special someone with an al fresco rendezvous featuring an elevated menu including foie gras sliders, softshell crab taco, and more. Fall head over heels as you witness the breathtaking Manila Bay sunset in this special outdoor dining experience. Valentine’s Day at The Food Truck is available at Php 4000 nett. Advanced reservation is encouraged to guarantee the booking.
- For you and your beloved’s delectation, a diverse selection of specially prepared dishes will be served at the Valentine Dinner Buffet of Corniche Restaurant from February 13 to 16. This is at Php 3,380 nett per person.
- Partake of a palate-pleasing Japanese feast from February 13 to 16 at Yurakuen Restaurant with an 8-course Valentine Set Menu. The set is at at Php 2,980 nett per person available for Lunch or Dinner.
- The Poolside is the ideal venue for a romantic date on February 13 and 14. Dine al fresco by the bay with your sweetheart for only Php2,900 nett per person inclusive of a 5-course Set Dinner and a glass of wine.
To commemorate the day of love at the Lobby Lounge, a wonderful 4-course Set Dinner with a glass of wine await diners on February 14 for only Php 3,800 nett, good for two persons.
- Couples are in for a delightfully decadent dining experience as Café 1228 offers an extensive all-you-can-eat a la carte selection on 14 February for lunch or dinner. Delectable Chinese, Japanese, regional, and local dishes complete the indulgent spread. Valentine’s Day lunch is priced at PHP1,188 nett, while dinner is PHP2,500 nett.
- Sweets special someone are available at The Shop. Decadent treats such as a box of six dark chocolate and lemon-flavored Madeleines (PHP350), a box of ten Lavender-infused cocoa truffles (PHP1,000), a box of four large Mandola cookies (PHP450) and a one-pound or petite-sized Strawberry Rose Cake (PHP1,600) and (PHP450) are sure ways to make hearts and tastebuds flutter with delight. All prices are nett.
For information and reservations, guests may call New World Makati Hotel at +638811 6888 ext. 3679, send a Viber message at +639178884194, or email FBReservations.email@example.com.
Homestream images are from Marco Polo Ortigas Manila and The Peninsula Manila.