Gong xi fa cai!
The Year of the Metal Rat is upon us, and what better way to welcome the prosperous year than with a good Chinese feast? We've rounded up some of the hotel dining deals offered in the metro to make choosing a bit easier for you, just in time for the big holiday!
Check them out below:
As the harbinger of fresh beginnings and renewal, the optimistic Rat brings forth energy that draws success and wellness. Embrace the New Year’s abundance with our staycation room package, delectable dining selections, and colorful festivities.
The lunch and dinner buffet at Corniche from January 23 to 26 is priced at P3180. They will also be offering a Chinese set menu lunch for 4 pax from January 7 to January 31. This is priced at P3900.
On January 25, guests can watch the Dragon and Lion Dance by Philippine Ling Nam Athletic Federation, with the instrumental music by Kim Hwa Ensemble.
For reservations call (632) 8528-3000. Room Reservations ext. 1140 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Restaurant Reservations ext. 1121 or email@example.com
Greet the year of the Metal Rat with an auspicious celebration at New World Makati Hotel!
Celebrate prosperous beginnings with authentic Chinese cuisine at Jasmine. Festive set menus start at PHP12,880+ for lunch and dinner, from 24 to 26 January 2020. While Yum Cha lunch is available at PHP1,988 nett from 25 to 26 January 2020.
The Year of the Metal Rat is said to be a strong, prosperous, and auspicious year for almost all Chinese zodiac signs. It is also a year filled with new beginnings and renewals, making it the perfect time to try out something new.
The Chinese Afternoon Tea at The Lobby is a definite treat with Chinese cuisine-inspired pastries and savories such as matcha macaron, sweet mango pudding, roast duck, char siu, wild mushroom and black truffle spring roll among others. Available from January 13 to February 10, you can book a table by calling +63 2 8887 2888 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Savor the best of modern and traditional Shanghainese cuisine to usher in the Lunar New Year. Indulge in specially curated set menus brimming with new signature dishes and redefined classics, masterfully prepared by award-winning resident Chinese Chef Kevin Xu. The Chinese New Year Set Menus start at P15888++ (for a minimum of 6 persons) and will be available daily until January 31, 2020.
A dragon dance will be happening on January 25, 2020.
Welcome the Chinese New Year with auspicious reunion dinner buffet at The Pantry on January 24 and January 25 for PHP 2,800 nett/pax. Feast on the lavish buffet spread featuring most-loved Chinese dishes to celebrate prosperous beginnings.
In addition to tasty Chinese culinary flavors, guests can look forward to lively festivities in the hotel to usher in the Year of the Metal Rat. On January 25 at 10:30 a.m., take part in the revelry as the hotel executives spearhead the dragon’s eye dotting ceremony followed by the lion and dragon dance at the lobby.
For inquiries and reservations at The Pantry, call Restaurant Reservations at (02) 7238-8888.
Join in on the festive celebration of the new lunar year at Makati Shangri-la, Manila, where we welcome luck and prosperity in the year of the golden rat.
- Lobby Lounge: Spend relaxing afternoons at the Lobby Lounge over our Chinese New Year inspired high tea featuring layers of savory selections. This is priced at P1450++ for two persons.
- Shang Palace: There will also be a Chinese New Year Set Dinner on January 24 and 25 at the Shang Palace, which is priced from P2888++ to P6688++
- A lion and dragon dance will be happening at the Shang Palace on January 24 at the Hotel Lobby on January 25.
Celebrate Chinese New Year with our festive offerings featuring exquisite Chinese feasts and traditional Yu Sheng toss perfectly for this auspicious occasion.
- Red Lantern: Savor a rich variety of a la carte specials for the festive Chinese New Year season available for the whole month of January and February.
- CNY Set Menus: Finely crafted set menus are available for lunch and dinner on January 24 and 25. Price starts at Php 2888+.
- Dim Sum Lunch Buffet: Have your fill of delicious dim sum with complimentary Yu Sheng Toss from January 24 and 25. Php 1988+ per person.
- Oasis: Toast to Chinese New Year with an exquisite Afternoon Tea set available for the whole month of January. Php 1488+.
Lung Hin showcases flavours that are mastered by its team, led by Executive Chef Ken Leung. Available from 24 January to 3 February 2020, gourmands may look forward to special set menus that fit dining parties of five or 10 persons.
Celebrate life and embrace the abundance of goodness it has to offer! Midas Hotel and Casino is offering fantastic room and dining promos to help ring in the Year of the Rat.
Giving is one of the keys to a happier life, so start your year right and stay in our Deluxe Room for only Php 5,999 or our Executive Room for only Php 6,999! Midas Hotel and Casino will donate a percentage of every booking to Silungan ng Pag-asa, a home for cancer-stricken children from the provinces who are currently undergoing treatment in Manila.
Then, have a taste of the good life at the hotel’s annual Chinese New Year celebration! Witness the lion dance at the hotel lobby on January 25, 10am. Next, have a seat at Midas Café and enjoy an amazing lunch or dinner buffet for only Php1,800. Feast on Roasted Duck, Chili Crab, Butterfly Prawns with Peking Sauce, Hong Kong Seafood Noodles, and more of your favorite Chinese fare!
Get a chance to win a lucky prize as we give out one (1) angpao with a corresponding surprise to each of our guests who avail the buffet! For reservations, call (+632) 7902 0100 ext. 8154/8198 or email at restaurants@
Celebrate in style and welcome the forthcoming Lunar New Year in the heart of Bonifacio Global City.
Chinese Executive Chef Wang Wei Qing curates a series of limited-time offer set menus good for ten (10) persons. Indulge in an abundant feast starting with a traditional Salmon Yee Sang and savor oriental favorites such as Ming Dynasty Peking Duck and Stone-fired Suckling Pig. Select seasonal set menus are inclusive of one (1) bottle of wine and select non-alcoholic beverages and are offered for lunch and dinner from January 22 to February 8. A Dim Sum Class experience is also available on select dates this January offered at Php28,888nett good for ten (10) persons.
For a more distinct gastronomical dinner celebration, head over to Ministry of Crab, Manila on January 25 and indulge in a family style set menu for four (4) highlighting the best of fresh Philippine seafood and vibrant Sri Lankan flavours at Php3,500nett per person.
Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila welcomes the Lunar New Year featuring the Taste of China and its greatest cuisines that traversed centuries of culture and history. Celebrate a new year of prosperity and abundance on January 16 until February 10, 2020.
- Spiral: This Year of the Metal Rat, a gastronomic plethora showcasing Peking, Szechuan, Guangzhou, and Shanghai cuisines headline Spiral’s Chinese Atelier led by Chinese Master Chef Eddie Chua. January 24 rates are set at Php 2,850 nett for lunch and Php 3,888 nett for dinner. On Chinese New Year, January 25 rates are set at Php 3,588 nett for lunch and Php 3,888 nett for dinner.
- Sunset Bar: Spend the Lunar New Year with family and friends in a refreshing atmosphere at the poolside with a picturesque view of the glorious Manila Bay. Sunset Bar presents festive Chinese specials as part of the highly-anticipated barbecue buffet on January 24 and 25, 2020 available at Php 3,000 nett.
- Lauriat Package: This Year of the Metal Rat, spend the Lunar New Year with friends and family in one of Manila’s exquisite event destinations. Choose from a luxurious list of the most elegant venue spaces and indulge in an 8-10-course Lauriat spread featuring an auspicious Chinese menu for a celebration that is truly festive. Package rates start at Php 161,890 nett for the first 50 persons.
City of Dreams Manila is ringing in the Year of the Metal Rat with a delectable feast of Chinese New Year specialties available at its award-winning signature restaurants, Crystal Dragon and Nobu Manila.
- Crystal Dragon: Cantonese cuisine with symbolisms of harmony, good luck and abundance is highlighted at Crystal Dragon’s Chinese New Year ala carte and set menus, available for lunch and dinner until January 31. o complete the hearty feast, Crystal Dragon has crafted two set menus: the seven-course Happiness Menu (Php 3,080++) and the eight-course Magnificent Menu (Php 5,680++), both of which start with the Prosperity Abalone Yu Sheng and cater to four to six persons.
- Nobu Manila: Celebratory dishes infused with Japanese-Peruvian flavors iconic to this globally-renowned restaurant of Chef Nobu Matsuhisa, make Nobu Manila a fitting venue to toast the lunar new year. Among these are: the Sushi and Sashimi Platter (Php 3, 500++) of fresh salmon, tuna, white fish, ebi, toro, wagyu, ikura, uni, and oyster; the Lapu Lapu served New Style in Black Bean Sauce (Php 4, 000++) with yuzu soy, chives, ginger, garlic and sesame seeds; and the Kobe Platter (Php 6, 000++), which consists of a filling medley of gyoza, tacos, sliders and croquettes
Rejoice to a beginning of abundance, good fortune and genuine happiness at Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria. The hotel’s Chinese specialty restaurant, Xin Tian Di, has prepared a medley of authentic dishes to welcome the auspicious year of the metal rat.
For an intimate gathering, a family of four can have the Wealthy Menu – Start off with a serving of Fortune Yu Sheng or cold cuts combination, while perfect to warm one’s stomach is a choice of Dried Scallop, Fish Maw and Shredded Sea Abalone soup or Double-Boiled Conch Meat, Chicken, Coconut with Conpoy Soup. To signify abundance, main course include Deep Fried Crispy Sea Bass Fillet with Teriyaki Dressing, Steamed King Scallop with Taoso, Braised E-fu Noodle with Crab Meat and Assorted Seafood with Egg White, Fried Organic Rice with Veal and Asparagus in Abalone Sauce, and Xin Tian Di’s famous Roasted Duck with Plum Sauce. End with a sweet note with Pan-Fried Sweet Glutinous Rice Cake and Sweet Almond Ginger Tea. The Wealthy Menu starts at PhP12,888.00++.
The Fortune Menu is fit for a generous family of ten starting at PhP26,888.00++. Aside from the appetizer, soup and dessert, the menu features Roasted Peking Duck Two-way, Stir Fried Tiger Prawn with Superior Soup and Garlic, Stewed Home-style Pork Knuckle “Patatim Style”, Work-Fried Norway Salmon Fillet with Golden Garlic and Salted Egg, Wok-Fried Minced Duck in Lettuce, Braised E-fu Noodle with Crab Meat and Assorted Seafood with Egg White and Friend Organic Rice with Veal and Asparagus in Abalone Sauce.
New Coast Hotel Manila welcomes the Year of the Metal Rat with auspicious room and dining promos.
Celebrate the festivities with a bountiful buffet feast at Market Café for only PHP1,888 per person. Indulge in crispy Lechon Macau, flavorful roast duck, delicious noodles and a wide selection of mouthwatering dim sum favorites. Mark your calendar and save your Chinese food craving on 24 January 2020 dinner and 25 January 2020 lunch and dinner.
Marriott Manila celebrates the most important festivity in the Chinese calendar, the Lunar New Year with a variety of auspicious treats and feasts.
Man Ho is serving a luxurious and auspicious Lunar Set Menu for five persons which is an 8-course menu at Php 8,800++ with Assorted Barbecued Meat Combination, Mashed Wintermelon with Crabmeat Soup, Steamed Green Grouper with Light Soy Sauce, Braised Pork Ribs in Vinegar Sauce, Sauteed Seasonal Vegetable, Onglay Fried Rice, Fried Sesame Balls with Lotus Seed Paste, and Almond Lychee.
There’s also a Lunar Set Menu which is a 10-course menu good for 10 persons at Php 29,988++ inclusive of Barbecued Meat Combination, Hot Prawn Salad, Mashed Wintermelon with Crabmeat Soup, Steamed Green Grouper with Light Soy Sauce, X.O. Scallop, Braised Twin Mushroom with Vegetable, Stuffed Chicken, Crab Vermicelli, Fried Sesame Balls with Lotus Seed Paste, and Almond Lychee.
Lastly, is the lavish Prosperity Set Menu for 12 persons at Php 42,800++ for a 9-course menu that includes a Prosperity Toss Salad, Suckling Pig Combination, Bird’s Nest with Seafood Soup, Steamed Tiger Garoupa with Light Soy Sauce, Stuffed Chicken, Steamed Crab with X.O. Sauce, Hot Glutinous Ball with Ginger, Sweet Tikoy, and inclusive of a Poonchoi Deluxe which can also be upgraded to Poonchoi Premium for an additional Php 5,000++.
Sheraton Manila Bay joins the celebration of Chinese New Year in welcoming the Year of the Metal Rat, expected to be a dynamic year full of movement, success, and opportunities, making it more memorable as the hotel celebrates its first Chinese New Year festivity.
Ushering the start of the year, Sheraton Manila Bay showcase an elaborately designed Chinese Fan and Floral centerpiece at the lobby and an extravagant display of Chinese cake and baked goods. Diners may sample our Lucky Fish Tikoy for Php 1,388++, Classic Round Tikoy, Mixed Nuts Florentine, Pineapple Praline, Munggo Buchi, Almond Cookies, Pineapple Upside Down Cake, and Homemade Pork Asado Bun.
On January 24, the hotel will hold auspicious activities as guests are treated to a Chinese Dragon and Lion dance and traditional dotting of the eye ceremony to be performed at the Sheraton Manila Bay lobby from 12nn to 2pm. Complete the tradition with a celebratory meal with family and friends at Pacific Lounge where you can enjoy sumptuous ala carte offerings available for lunch and dinner daily.