Chili’s is that restaurant where everyone loves to gather to celebrate good comfort food shared with friends and family. Bonding time over food has been served their style across all their locations all over the world, and now joining in the food fun is the newest and the ninth branch in the Philippines. Now the Philippine franchise is head to head with Malaysia, having the most number of Chili’s restaurants in Asia Pacific! Chili's Philippines branch number 9 is now open at Level 1, Phase 2 of U.P. Town Center, Katipunan.
'More Life Happens Here' is the restaurant's new tagline, and perfectly rounds up what they are all about — connecting people over food, bringing everyone closer over a shared meal that comforts and satisfies. It's not a surprise that Chili's is a go-to for barkada and office gatherings, and family meals, as their food is ever reliable in quality and the portion sizes are always generous and ready for sharing.
To get you started with enjoying more life and more fun at Chili's, here are six of their ultimate favorites — time-tested dishes that are top hits across all branches. Which one is your top pick?
1. Big Mouth Bites (P485): four mini burgers with layers of crispy bacon, aged cheddar cheese, sauteed onions, and ranch dressing, served with a side of pickles and fries.
2. Bacon Ranch Quesadillas (P585/grilled steak): crispy flour tortillas filled with steak, bacon, a blend of cheese and ranch dressing, with Southwest Cajun spice. Add more zing to every bite with sour cream, pico de gallo, and salsa-ranch.
3. Mix & Match Fajitas (P750/Trio): Grilled Steak, Seared Shrimp, and Grilled Chicken signature sizzling fajitas with sliced bell peppers, caramelized onions, and a topping of chipotle-garlic butter and cilantro. Best with warm flour tortilla and topped with a mix of cheddar cheese, fresh guacamole, pickled onion and jalapeno relish, cumin-lime sour cream, pico de gallo, and fresh salsa.
4. Grilled Baby Back Ribs, Original with homestyle fries (P695/half, P985/full):
baby back ribs slow smoked over pecan wood, flavored with Chili's classic BBQ sauce, served with fries and a second side of your choice.
5. Glazed Shrimp Steak (P950): tender and juicy steak served on a bed of smoked corn relish, topped with glazed shrimp and a sprinkle of queso and cilantro, served with loaded mashed potatoes.
6. Molten Chocolate Cake (P395): hot meets cold with a warm chocolate cake filled with gooey chocolate fudge, served with ice cream covered with crunchy chocolate shell.
Visit the newest and ninth branch of Chili's Philippines at Level 1, Phase 2 of U.P. Town Center, Katipunan; call 960-1902 for inquiries. Other outlets are located in Greenbelt 5, Greenhills San Juan, Tomas Morato, Power Plant Mall, Mega Atrium SM Megamall, Alabang Town Center, Fairview Terraces, and Mall of Asia. Visit www.chilisphilippines.com, and follow Chili’s Philippines on Facebook (/ChilisPhilippines), Instagram (@chilisphilippines), and Twitter (@Chilis_ph).