The festive season is upon us once again, and with it comes numerous diets being forgotten, family reunions being made, and 13th month pays being spent to treat ourselves and our loved ones. We deserve it after all, right?
If you're still on the lookout for the best place to take your family for Noche Buena and Christmas day, you don't have to look far then as we give you a rundown of some of the best and most festive hotel dining deals to indulge in here in the metro:
Modern life can often feel busy, with time seemingly passing at an ever-faster rate. With the approach of the festive season, The Peninsula Manila and its sister hotels – the homes of the holidays – is encouraging guests and visitors alike to practice mindfulness by slowing down, reflecting, and enjoying the present moment while surrounded by those they love.
The Upper Lobby
- December 24-25: Their Merienda Buffet from 2:30PM to 5:30PM is priced at P2900, inclusive of a glass of champagne. Regular rates are at P2300 for adults, and P1150 for kids under 12.
- December 24-25: Spices will be serving A la Carte Lunch and Dinner from 11:30AM to 2:30 M and from 6:00PM to 11:00PM. Adults get a minimum consumption of P2300 and P1100 for kids under 12.
- December 24: Dinner buffet is priced at P4500 for adults and P2250 for kids.
- December 25: The restaurant will be holding a Breakfast Buffet from 6AM to 11AM. It's priced at P1700 for adults and P950 for kids.
- December 24: At Old Manila, a five-course set Dinner Menu on Christmas Eve is priced at P7500, inclusive of free-flowing Champagne, wines, cocktails, and spirits. If you don't want your drinks included, the regular rate is at P6000.
- On Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, the restaurant will be holding a Christmas Roast from 11:30AM to 2:30 PM, priced at P3200 for adults and P1600 for kids. Adults can also opt to go for one that's priced at P4500, inclusive of free-flowing wine.
- There will also be a Lobster and Seafood Dinner on these days, wich is priced at P3800 for adults (P5300, inclusive of free-flowing Champagne, wine, cocktails, and spirits), and P1900 for kids.
On its silver anniversary, New World Makati Hotel heralds the festive season with a raffle of getaways and giveaways, relaxing holiday stays, sumptuous dining offers, gift-worthy sweets and treats, merry mocktails and cocktails, and Christmas party packages to make this Yuletide its biggest and brightest yet.
- On Christmas Eve, guests can experience a five-course dinner at The Glasshouse priced at PHP3,888 nett per person for an intimate ambiance paired with an indulgent line-up of festive dishes.
Savor a hearty Yuletide-themed buffet at Café 1228 from 1 to 30 December (except Christmas Eve & Christmas Day) with honey-glazed ham, prime rib, and much more at PHP2,300 and PHP2,800 for lunch on weekdays and weekends, respectively, and PHP2,500 for dinner daily. Guests may likewise upgrade with a free-flowing beverage package at PHP599 comprising juices, soda, local beers, and wines.
On Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, an even fancier feast awaits as guests indulge on oven-roasted turkey stuffed with chestnuts and prunes, roasted marinated rib eye, native lechon, and gingerbread desserts to complete a holiday-worthy spread for special gatherings. Prices are PHP2,300 for Christmas Eve lunch, PHP2,988 for Christmas Eve dinner as well as Christmas Day lunch and dinner. All prices are nett.
Authentic and premium Chinese cuisine take center stage at the renowned Jasmine restaurant, as it offers three lunch and dinner set menus for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The Happiness, Prosperity, and Auspicious set menus are priced at PHP1,960, PHP2,070, and PHP2,180 nett per person, respectively, for a minimum of two guests.
The highly-acclaimed Hilton Manila welcomes the holiday season with a delightful curation of the best eats, treats, and feasts as its famed dining destinations.
Cheerful carols and merrymaking abound alongside a palate-pleasing feast of epicurean delights to get guests into a celebratory mood at the hotel’s restaurants and bars.
- Kusina takes palates on a world tour with a mouthwatering showcase of local and international holiday food staples. Restaurant patrons will be treated to a heartwarming dinner experience on December 7, 14 and 21 with breathtaking choir performances of classical Christmas tunes and melodies. On December 24, guests can indulge in a festively Filipino inspired buffet spread priced at Php 3,000++ for lunch and Php 3,500++ for dinner per person. The Christmas day buffet promises to be even more bountiful with a lavish spread of delectable dining choices priced at Php 3,000++ per person. The celebration comes in full circle with a not-to-be-missed premium New Year’s Eve dinner buffet priced at Php 3,500++ per person inclusive of access to the Vega Pool Club New Year’s Eve Countdown Party.
- Hua Yuan introduces the diverse food culture of modern Shanghai through its impressive cuisine in celebration of the season. Restaurant patrons can indulge in a majestic array of festive set menus for a minimum of six (6) persons from December 16 - 31. Set menu prices start at Php 9,688++.
- Madison raises the bar for festive Friday night outs with its colorful line-up of creative cocktail concoctions inspired from the most celebrated festivals of the Philippines, best enjoyed with live musical performances. The revelry features an exclusive 2 for 1 promo on the featured cocktails priced at Php 595++ and is available every Friday from 6:00 pm onwards throughout the year.
Mark your festive celebrations with a selection of holiday dining offers at Diamond Hotel Philippines! Discover an array of resplendent set menus, abundant buffet spreads, and other culinary specials for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.
- December 24, Lunch Buffet: P3180 nett per person (with a glass of red or white wine)
- December 24, Dinner Buffet: P3480 nett per person (with a glass of red or white wine)
- December 25, Lunch Buffet: P3480 nett per person(with a glass of red or white wine)
- December 25, Dinner Buffet: P3480 nett per person(with a glass of red or white wine)
- December 24, Lunch and Dinner Set Menu (with a glass of red or white wine): P8380 nett for 4 persons; P11280 nett for 6 persons
- December 25, Lunch and Dinner Set Menu (with a glass of red or white wine): P8380 nett for 4 persons; P11280 nett for 6 persons
- December 24 and 25: P1280 nett per person (consumable)
Celebrate the magical night before Christmas and New Year in the night most delicious way. Revel in a lavish spread of holiday delights thoughtfully prepared to create lasting memories for the whole family.
- December 24, Lunch Buffet: P2400+ per person (inclusive of Beverage Buffet)
- December 24, Dinner Buffet: P3800+ per person (inclusive of Beverage Buffet)
- December 25, Lunch Buffet: P3400+ per person (inclusive of Beverage Buffet)
- December 25, Dinner Buffet: P3400+ per person (inclusive of Beverage Buffet)
- Christmas Eve Set Menu (5:30PM to 11PM): P4000+ per person
- Christmas Day Set Menu (11:30AM to 2:30PM): P3000+ per person
- Christmas Day Set Menu (5:30AM to 11PM): P3000+ per person
- Christmas Eve Set Menu (6PM to 11PM): P4000+ per person
- Christmas Day Set Menu (6PM to 11PM): P3000+ per person
- Christmas Day Brunch (11:30AM to 2:30PM): P3200+ per person, inclusive of beverages
- Festive Dim Sum Lunch Buffet, December 24 and 25: P1988+
- Christmas Eve Set Menu (5:30PM to 10:30PM): P2000+ per person
- Christmas Day Set Menu (5:30PM to 10:30PM): P2000+ per person
- Christmas Platters (Christmas Eve Dinner, Christmas Day Lunch and Dinner): P3100+ per set
Toast to the most wonderful time of the year and dine to your heart's content as you step into our dining destinations, each with their own flavor of fancy fit for the season.
High Street Cafe
- December 24, Dinner: P3900 nett (inclusive of non-alcoholic beverage)
- December 24, Noche Buena (11PM to 2:30AM): P2600 nett
- December 25, Dinner: P3900 nett (inclusive of non-alcoholic beverage)
- December 24, Dinner Set Menu: P34888 nett
- December 25, Lunch and Dinner Set Menu: P34888 nett
Raging Bull Chophouse & Bar
- December 24, Dinner Set Menu: P5000 nett
- December 25, Dinner Set Menu: P4700 nett
- December 24, Dinner Set Menu: P3500 nett (with one tiki cocktail)
- December 25, Lunch Set Menu: P2200 nett
- December 25, Dinner Set Menu: P3500 nett (with one tiki cocktail)
Ministry of Crab
- December 24 and 25, Dinner Family-Style Menu: P3500 (with one welcome cocktail)
Toast to holiday traditions of get-togethers with family and friends at Alfred’s Celebrations Buffet, where overflowing spirits and bubbly pair nicely with a delightful dinner spread. The offer will be available on December 6 and 13, 6PM to 9PM, and is priced at P2500 per person.