Dad's special day is coming up, and it's only right that he celebrates it the only way it needs to be celebrated - like a king! And if you're still on the lookout on where to treat the man of your life, we got you covered as we give you a rundown of the best hotel deals here in the metro!
Treat Dad into an exceptional gastronomique experience he deserves at Le Bar. Enjoy a special highlighted menu featuring luscious dishes such as BBQ Sampler, Surf and Turf, Coffee Crusted Beef Short Ribs, Coffee French Trio and Salted Caramel Apple Frangipane.
Highlighted menu dishes rate starts at Php 1500 nett for main courses and Php 400 nett for desserts.
Celebrate in marvelous style this Father’s Day with Solaire’s special dining offers.
- Finestra: Show appreciation to dad by treating him to a mouthwatering Italian feast, complemented by fine wine and live music.
- Yakumi: Savor a feast fit for a king on Father's Day featuring a spread of the finest Japanese specialties. Sunday brunch (11:30AM to 2:30PM) is priced at P2688++ per person, while the Dinner Set Menu (6:00PM to 11:00PM) is priced at P3288++ per person.
- Red Lantern: For his heroic deeds and fatherly care, Dad deserves a feast to remember. Treat him to our bountiful dim sum feast from 10:30AM to 2:30PM (P1688++ per person) or any of our delectable Father's Day set menus from 5:30PM to 10:30PM (P1888++ per person) complemented with special mocktails for him.
- Fresh: Indulge in a sumptuous spread of international dishes, complemented with beverages especially prepared for your Super Dad. The Special Lunch (12:00PM to 3:00PM) and Dinner Buffet (5:30PM to 11:00PM) is priced of P2600++
The man who has given you all the best deserves only the best this Father’s Day. Diamond Hotel Philippines salutes all Dads, uncles, grandfathers and father figures with a premium staycation getaway and an array of irresistible dining offers to enjoy after a long day of being super.
- The man of the house deserves a banquet like no other, and at Corniche, the range of international cuisine will surely satisfy Dad’s biggest cravings for Php2,990 nett per person. Classic favorites and new gourmet gems come together at the Father’s Day buffet spread from June 14-16, 2019 making it a Lunch or Dinner Buffet well-spent in the company of those who are dear. Musical entertainment by a trio during lunch on June 16 will add flair to the occasion. Dads also get a chance to spin the wheel and win a prize for every Php5,000 spent on June 16.
- For a Father’s Day get-together that’s both lavish and sumptuous, the Japanese themed Chichi no Hi or Father’s Day menu from Yurakuen is bound to add a new touch to your yearly festivity. With sets good for 4 persons at Php9,600 nett and good for 6 persons at Php13,600 nett, the filling Lunch and Dinner menus come with 1 round of standard beverage, best for families that prefer a more refined and beyond ordinary set-up for Dad’s special day from June 14-16, 2019. The freshly-prepared courses of this family menu is complemented with musical entertainment by an acoustic duo on June 16 during dinner.
- Father’s Day is the perfect chance to take Dad out on a leisurely lunch or a light evening meal to express just how thankful you are for him. At the Lobby Lounge, a featured 3-course Lunch and Dinner Set Menu is available at Php1,580 nett per person from June 14-16, 2019. With a line-up of hand-picked dishes and an intimate setting that encourages conversations to flow like wine, it’s a Dad’s Day date to remember.
- Everyone is raising a glass to Dad on Father’s Day, but why settle for a one-day tribute when you can toast to Dad all month long? Head up to Bar27 and treat Dad to a one-on-one beer binge alongside their newest pica-pica platters to keep the night rolling. Bottoms up with an offer of two Double Chill beers or two glasses of draft beer for the price of one!
With an out-of-this-world Pen Ultimate Father’s Day Dream Lounge, Champagne buffet adventures, Negronis, room stays, and spa pampering, The Peninsula Manila is setting the bar high with a Father’s Day experience that’s guaranteed to impress Dads all over.
- Celebrate Father’s Day with an epicurean adventure at Escolta Restaurant’s lavish Sunday Brunch with all of dad’s favorites. Enjoy this heart-warming Father’s Day Sunday Brunch with a choice of free-flow Champagne, wines, cocktails, spirits, or beer. For that extra touch, all dads will be invited to Salon de Ning’s Pen Ultimate Father’s Day Dream Lounge for an afternoon of pampering that they will remember for many years to come. Rates are at P3400 for adults and P1700 for children under 12. You can also avail of their Sunday Brunch at P5200, inclusive of free-flowing champagne, wines, cocktails, spirits, and beer.
Toast Father with a Negroni this Father’s Day at The Bar. Join The Peninsula Manila Beverage Manager Rico Deang and try his unique take on this classic cocktail, which features gin, sweet vermouth, campari, and a twist of orange. It’s also the Negroni’s 100th birthday this 2019! A must-go-to in Manila’s burgeoning cocktail circuit, The Bar offers guests the opportunity to relax in a quirkily elegant setting that’s reminiscent of a Cuban cigar factory. Guests of The Bar are welcome to cross over to Salon de Ning and enjoy the perks on offer at the Pen Ultimate Father’s Day Dream Lounge.
If dad is a foodie, then he’ll definitely love Manila Marriott’s Sunday Brunch 2.0! Barrels of rock lobsters, an overload of live crabs, prime steaks, bounty of roasted pig , first class cheeses and charcuterie, a stretch of BBQ grill, a bevy of paellas and gazpacho bar , a deluge of chef crafted soup, variety of pasta , stacks of salmon, towers of bagels and brew, a medley of Indian delights, lavish teppanyaki and tempura, heaps of salad and antipasti, piles of well-loved local street foods, overflowing drinks and spirits and a myriad of China town favorites - this luxe buffet is a combination of Marriott Cafe, Cru Steakhouse, and Greatroom!
This hefty buffet happening on June 16 (11:30am to 3pm) is definitely fit for a king! Seats are filling up really fast so make your reservations now for only Php 3,288 nett per person, early birds get a discount!
A toast to everything that dad has done for you! This Father’s Day take him to the GreatRoom and treat him with an overflowing mug of his favorite craft beer or perhaps a glass of cocktail. Of course, a good drink should always come with some finger food to keep the conversation going. Beef Tapa Nachos is a definite must-try which comes in a platter good for sharing for only Php 550! You can also try one of GreatRoom’s local signatures, the Manila Sunshine, a concoction of lambanog, triple sec, fresh pineapple juice, fresh calamansi lime juice, and zabana rum for only Php 375.
Treat your dad like a king this Father’s Day weekend with unlimited feasts at Novotel Manila Araneta Center.
Delight in an Asian-themed lunch or dinner buffet with spicy authentic Indian cuisine and nostalgic savory Filipino dishes at Food Exchange Manila for only Php 1888 per person. Best deal is for every three full paying guests your dad eats for free! You may also opt to spike it up with unlimited beer or unlimited D-I-Y cocktails for an additional Php 650 nett.
Dining dads will receive gifts and a chance to personally meet surprise PBA celebrities. Plus, lucky dads may get additional treats from Food Exchange Manila.
If you want a more relaxing outdoor feel with live band entertainment without leaving the metro, go up #The6thManila for a sunset by the pool barbecue feast. On June 14 and 15, starting at 6PM, take a dip while enjoying fresh off-the-grill meat and seafood barbecue buffet, free-flowing beer, live cooking stations of sisig, grilled mussels and shrimps, Mongolian or Teppanyaki rice and a lot more for only Php 1,588 per person.
On Father’s Day, treat Dad and the entire family at Pan Pacific Manila. Good food, as the saying goes, is the key to a man’s heart. With that in mind, our team of culinary experts at Pacific Lounge has come up with a special Grill and Barbeque dinner buffet on June 15, 2019 starting at 6:00 pm featuring unlimited serving of aromatic succulent meat, ribs, steak, chicken, and pre-dinner cocktails best complimented with choice of local beer, house wine, standard drinks and impeccable service. Dinner Buffet is at Php 1,200 net per person.
On June 16, reward your dad with a buffet lunch or dinner with the family at Midas Café or Yanagi for only Php1,500 nett per person.
A special gift item awaits dads dining in plus a photo booth pass for every Php4,000 single receipt! Dine in for 4, and get a 5th person in for FREE!
Feeling like sampling the world’s tastiest cuisines? No need to book and buy air tickets as Midas Café got you covered! Feast on the world’s favorite cuisines as well as regional favorites with Haw-aii Love Buffets: Midas Café Buffet Indulgence promo! This June, we bring you International Buffet featuring dishes from Europe and the world over!
Call (+632) 902 0100 local 8108 for room or 8198/8255 for restaurant reservation. Visit Midas Hotel & Casino's Facebook page and www.midashotelandcasino.com for more details.
This Father’s Day, New World Manila Bay Hotel is honoring all dads with a hefty feast fit for a king and a special accommodation package perfect for his well-deserved rest and relaxation.
Bring the whole family and save the best seat in the house for him. At Li Li, dad gets to choose from two special Father’s Day set menus filled with authentic Cantonese dishes starting at PHP2,288 per person, available for both lunch and dinner. For a more indulgent lunch celebration, spoil him with Yum Cha buffet priced at PHP2,288 per person. As an extra treat, dad dines for free when accompanied by three paying adults.
At Market Café, surprise him with a specially curated lunch and dinner buffet spread. The spread shall feature farm-to-table salads, fresh seafood on ice, Asian specialties, European classics and divine desserts priced at PHP2,800 per person.
For dad’s finer taste, take him to an exquisite dining experience at The Fireplace. The special Father’s Day dinner set menu, priced at PHP3,000 per person, features steakhouse salad; chorizo and roasted corn soup; Argentinean Angus tenderloin, foie gras butter, pumpkin mash, arugula, red wine sauce for the main course; and a plate of dark chocolate fondant and peanut butter ice cream for dessert. This dinner set includes a complimentary glass of wine.
All dads dining on 16 June will receive a special Father’s Day gift.
Indulgent Father’s Day treats at signature restaurants Crystal Dragon and Nobu Manila; a sumptuous buffet at The Café at Hyatt Regency; exclusive dad’s day offer at DreamPlay; a month-long Nobu staycation package for “Dad’s Dream Celebration” and dad’s ultimate pampering experience at Nobu Spa and Nuwa Spa are just some of the perks to honor the hero of every home.
Crystal Dragon: The award-winning restaurant sweetens Father’s Day with a serving of a complimentary dessert of Mango Pomelo with Vanilla Ice Cream for fathers who will dine on their special day. Best known for its Cantonese and regional Chinese specialties, Crystal Dragon offers Father’s Day a la carte menu for lunch and dinner from June 1 to 17.
Nobu Manila: Fathers who will be feted with Nobu Manila’s lavish Sunday brunch buffet from 11:30 to 3:30 PM will be gifted with a complimentary shot of sake. On the same day, one lucky father has a chance to win a bottle of premium sake in the lucky dip activity. The Nobu Sunday brunch buffet with regular beverage package of sodas, juices, mocktails and iced tea is offered at Php 2,950 net. A standard alcohol package for an additional Php P1,096 net, and the premium drink package for an additional Php 2,204 net are also available.
The Cafe at Hyatt Regency: For the ‘MVPs’ of the family, The Café at Hyatt -- known for its interactive show-kitchen restaurant featuring vibrant live cooking stations -- is highlighting a sumptuous basketball-themed buffet on Father’s Day. For Php 2,999 net per person with an option for alcoholic beverages for additional Php 200 net, the offer comes with a souvenir photo and a special gift.
Treat the man of the house this coming Father’s Day with dining experiences worth remembering at BGC’s Dining Destination—Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila.
On June 16, 2019, get together for lunch or dinner and revel in a feast fit for a king at High Street Café. For Php3,200nett per person, indulge in an abundant fare of international cuisine with access to the new Seafood Bucket list experience coupled with free-flowing non-alcoholic beverages. All Dads deserve a toast along with a hearty feast. Just add Php200 nett to indulge in select beers, wines and sangria.
Switch tee-time with tea-time at High Street Lounge with a bespoke gentleman’s Afternoon High Tea experience available from 2:00p.m. to 6:00p.m. for Php1,350nett good for two (2) persons. Specialty cakes from the cake counter will be offered for a mid-day sweet escape.
Furthermore, explore other dining destinations as Ministry of Crab opens for Sunday lunch and dinner, while Raging Bull Chophouse & Bar highlights prime cuts of steaks and exquisite tipple, Canton Road to feature its signature dim sum and Chinese cuisine, and Raging Bull Burgers continue to serve rocking burgers and milkshakes, all open to welcome guests during regular hours. For enquiries and reservations, call (63 2) 820 088 or e-mail email@example.com.
Homestream image from New World Manila Bay Hotel.