Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and if you're one of the romantic folks looking for the best way to treat their SOs this February, then we got your back! Here's a rundown of hotel deals in the metro you can check out and try:
Marriott Manila brilliantly adapted the best-selling novel trilogy by E.L. James into their Valentine specials to give you that daring, intimate and memorable affair.
- Like a true Mr. Grey, be on top of your game in a date under the stars at the hotel’s rooftop pool bar, The Deck. For Php 3,500++, have the most romantic 5-course dinner with a breathtaking cityscape view as your backdrop.
- If you want an intensely satisfying treat, the buffet spreads at Marriott Café aims nothing but to please. Beyond the overflowing selections of international cuisines, fancy over tempting desserts in the “Red Room” – a delectable take on Grey’s playroom. It is filled with luscious varieties of chocolates, moist cakes, cookies, eclairs and macarons. Buffet prices are Php 2,100 nett on lunch and Php 2,800 on dinner.
For reservations and inquiries, call +632-988-9999 or visit manilamarriott.com. To keep up on the hotel’s latest offerings, follow @manilamarriott at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
Indulge your passion with an intimate escape at Diamond Hotel Philippines that has all the right touches of romance to make you swoon - from the perfect Valentines gift, romantic dinner, to a sweet overnight stay.
- Take your special someone to a passionate dining experience at the CornicheRestaurant. Whisper sweet nothings in an ideal destination to celebrate the season of love. From February 10 to 14, dine in a special gastronomic romance for Php3,180 nett per person.
- For a unique celebration, the Yurakuen Restaurant has perfect sanbai gaeshi (thrice the return) for your Lady Love. Set your heart aflutter in an intimate Japanese feast from February 10 to 14 with its Ai Ni Kotaeru White Day (Answer Love on White Day), a Dinner Set Menu, priced at Php 2,880 nett per person.
- Stretch the celebration at the Bar 27 and find yourself soaring high in love with its Just the Two of Us platter of tapas paired with a cocktail drink for only Php2,400 nett per person. Spark a bit of affection while a live entertainment serenades you to a magical excitement.
Sofitel Philippine Plaza Hotel Manila
Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila presents a gastronomic twist to modern day romance with Fusion Love this Valentine’s Day, 14th of February 2018. Love knows no boundaries as Spiral celebrates romantic diversity with the sumptuous crossover of cuisines as interpreted across 21 dining ateliers.
Spoil your special someone with an al fresco rendezvous of delectable Valentine’s specialties and live musical entertainment to serenade the celebrating couple. Romance by the Bay dinner buffet on the 14th of February 2018 is set at Php2,750+++ per person inclusive of poolside buffet, unlimited local beers and iced tea, selection of cocktails and wines.
Enjoy an intimate dinner at Le Bar with the special Spice Up Your Love set menu featuring succulent oysters, tuna tartare, onion ash crusted lamb and heart-shaped chocolate marbled red velvet cheesecake.Spice Up Your Love set dinner for is set at Php5,600 nett for two inclusive of a 4-course menu, a glass of Rosé and a special gift from Le Bar.
The Peninsula Manila
Love is celebrated 365 days a year, but The Peninsula Manila wants the fire to burn extra bright on Valentine’s Day as it helps set the mood for couples to express their amourwhile indulging in romantic delights.
- One need look no further than Chef Rufino Dungca’s buffet specials in Escolta to find the quickest and most delicious way to their lovers’ hearts. He suggests celebrating early on February 11 with the Ultimate Sunday Valentine’s Brunch where lovers can enjoy culinary delights cooked with passion and slake their thirst with free-flowing Champagne. P4,300 per person.
- On February 14 itself, Escolta is serving up the most sensual Valentine’s Day Seafood Dinner Buffet with free-flowing sparkling wines and beer. P3,600 per person.
- All five senses will be stimulated when guests delight in Old Manila Chef de Cuisine Allan Briones’ sensory four-course Valentine’s dinner menu that will have taste buds tingling with delight on February 14. Paired with a glass of Champagne or artfully selected wines, this is one Valentine’s dinner that is not to be missed. P4,600 per person with a glass of Champagne.
- Spices will also be sharing the love on February 14 with the exotic flavors of India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Vietnam where lovers can choose from an à la carte menu selection for a minimum consumable of P1,200.
Hotel Jen Manila
Take your date for a Dinner Buffet at Latitude for only Php 1,600 nett per person. Enjoy a live musical entertainment and a complimentary bottle (330 ml) of sparkling wine per person when you dine on February 14, 2018.
For a more cozy and picturesque time together, spend a starry evening at Windows by the Bay. Enjoy the night time view of the city over two (2) glasses of wine and the chef’s sampler platter for only Php 1,200 nett good for two (2) persons.
This season of hearts, Hotel Jen Manila is wound up to make every moment memorable for you and your valentine. For inquiries and advance reservations, please call +632795-8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Makati Diamond Residences
Treat your significant other to a sumptuous feast at Alfred. The dinner buffet includes cheese fondue, salmon gravlax, and roast beef, followed by luscious strawberry shortcake and rosewater macarons for dessert. The Valentine’s Day dinner buffet is on February 14, 2018, from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm for only Php 2,000 net per person.
Email email@example.com for Valentine’s Day Buffet seat reservations. Visit www.makatidiamond.com for the complete details and other hotel offers.
Marco Polo Ortigas, Manila
Experience the magic of love and romance in the air as sky hotel, Marco Polo Ortigas Manila, brings the love season to greater heights this Valentine’s. Take the better half to an ultimate experience with special offers to enjoy on Valentine’s Day, 14 February, at Cucina and Lung Hin. Discover a lavish array of different cuisines, prepared-to-perfection.
- Cucina elevates its live action stations for this sweet celebration, especially the well-loved, the Seafood Station. Enjoy this for 2,888 per person with special Valentine cocktails sold separately. Same rate applies for 13 February.
- Lung Hin is bringing dishes that accentuates the elegance of the cuisine with special set menus to indulge in—Sliced Peking Duck with Osmanthus Jelly on Potato Chip, Sautéed Fresh Tiger Prawn Ball in Supreme Stock, and Pan-Fried Crab Claw with Foie Gras in Barbecue Sauce, to name a few.
For one night only, romance your significant other under the stars with a lavish 4 course dinner prepared with love by our Executive Chef at the country’s only jellyfish rooftop bar with a 360 degree unobstructed view of the city. This romantic affair is accompanied by live acoustic music for a truly spectacular experience. Avail this exquisite set dinner at only P3,600+ per couple. Opt for the cocktail pairing for an additional P600+ per person only to put an extra twinkle in his (or her) eye. Advanced reservations are highly recommended and can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling Antidote at +632-7557888.
Grand Hyatt Manila
A decadent dessert especially concocted for the season of love awaits you and your sweetheart at The Lounge. Be serenaded by delightful music as you feast on your magical dessert (P1500 for 2 persons), clink your glasses of champagne in celebration of the season. The promo is available from February 10 to 14, 3PM onwards.
This Valentine’s week, fall in love with the exceptionally eye-catching and delightfully delectable heart’s day-themed Red Dessert Buffet or toast to a glass of fine prosecco, chardonnay, shiraz and cosmopolitan at The Grand Kitchen. The promo will be running on February 10, 13, and 14, 6PM to 10PM for only P2300 per person. An additional P1000 will let its guest enjoy a glass of prosecco, chardonnay, shiraz, and cosmopolitan.
For an intimate and passionate four-course dinner this Valentine’s week, unravel the enthralling flavors of The Cellar and indulge in the true bliss of exquisite dining. From February 10 to 14, 6PM to 11PM, guests get to avail of the dinner for only P5000 for two persons. They can also pay an additional P750 for a pitcher of Valentine's Cocktail.
Where are you planning to spend Valentine's Day? Let us know in the comments below!