From coffee to cocktails, bar bites to hearty comfort food, Rockwell and Greenhills brunch spot Refinery has you covered with whatever craving you get from day to night. And with their new menu items helmed in the kitchen by Chef Thirdy Dolatre, regulars now have more reasons to return.
For those who love to wine and dine, Refinery's longstanding Unli-Wine promotion has been a favorite, and the restaurant unloads crates upon crates of wine bottles for their famous drink all you can offer that runs daily from 5pm until Midnight at only P500 per person--it's one of the best drinking deals in town because it's also available during the weekend! With this wine promotion, Refinery has rolled out even more tasty bar bites and dishes perfect to pair with your glasses of wine.
If cocktails are your kind of poison, though, the restaurant gives you refreshing yet bold choices with drinks like Aperol Spritz, Frozen Sangria, Strawberry Mojito, Espresso Martini, and Elderflower Cucumber Smash. Whether it's a boozy brunch you're into or an entire evening of wine plus small plates, Refinery is fine tuning their food menu to cater to whatever you're in the mood for when you visit. Among the new food now available in both Rockwell and Greenhills branches, early favorites include Salmon Tostada perfect with frozen sangria, Wake Up Sammie for hefty meat cravings satisfied with a breakfast sandwich, and Moroccan Wings for the chicken wing gourmand seeking a different kind of flavor thrill.
Time to loosen those belts, because it's going to be a flood of new food coming your way. Here are Refinery's 16 new dishes you can now check out!
1. Chicharonnes (P160): freshly popped pork rinds served with mango-chipotle vinegar and lime salt
2. Chicken Liver Brûlée (P250): served with red onion marmalade and toast slices
3. Salmon Tostada (P345): salmon ceviche, cilantro dressing, tomato-cucumber salsa, topped with furikake and served on tostada chips
4. Moroccan Wings (P365): toasted mediterranean rub and lime-yogurt drizzle, served with wedge cut fries
5. Sweet & Spicy Wings (P335): sweet and spicy glaze, topped with toasted peanuts, served with wedge cut fries
6. TDF ('To Die For') Baked Brie (P295): brie baked on skillet and topped with almond slivers, served with baguette slices
7. Charcuterie Platter (P599): salchichon pirineo pimienta, jamon serrano, chorizo iberico, almonds, green olives, honey, toasted baguette slices
8. Cheese Platter (P695): manchego curado, goat cheese, brie, green apple slices, honey, toasted baguette
9. Bacon & Corn Chowder (P160): creamy bacon and corn chowder with potatoes and truffle oil, served with baguette
10. Caprese Omelette (P180): sliced tomatoes, basil, mozarella, side salad
11. Wake Up Sammie (P260): homemade maple sausage topped with scrambled eggs, cheese, chipotle island dressing on brioche bun, with a side of house-made chips
12. Grilled French Dip (P335): braised beef shortplate, onion marmalade, mozzarella, grainy mayo, dipping sauce of warm beef au jus, with a side of house-made chips
13. Grilled Salmon Melt (P395): creamy grilled salmon filling, served with house-made chips
14. Lomo Saltado Skillet (P295) (exclusive to Rockwell branch): 36-hour braised beef shortplate, fried potatoes, salsa verde
15. Lomo Saltado Rice Bowl (exclusive to Greenhills branch): lomo saltado erved on turmeric rice
16. Glazed Pork Belly Rice Bowl (exclusive to Greenhills branch): 36-hour pork belly, pineapple gastrique glaze, house-made shaved pickles, furikake, served on coconut rice
Refinery is located at the ground floor of Joya Building, in Rockwell Center, Makati; and in ground floor of Promenade, Greenhills Shopping Center, San Juan. Like Refinery on Facebook (RefineryPH) and Follow on Instagram (@_refinery).