Sushi Nori celebrates their new W City Center BGC branch by throwing an unlimited sushi party all weekends of October. That's sushi all you can for all the Saturdays and Sundays of this month. And obviously--we want in!
Sushi Nori just opened their newest outpost, located at the ground floor of W City Center, at the corner of 7th Avenue and 30th Street in BGC (beside Globe Tower). And more reason to check out this new branch, with their limited time sushi offer: UNLIMITED SUSHI every weekend from October 7 to 29, 2017 for only P599+ per person (dine-in only, subject to 5% service charge). And this sushi all you can promo is available all day, from opening to closing hours of the restaurant.
Here is the sushi selection you can choose from for this sushi-all-you-can promo:
- Okonomiyaki Roll
- Crazy Kani Roll
- BNY Roll
- Crazy Kani Temaki
- Firecracker Temaki
- Sushi Dreams Temaki
- Available only on Saturdays & Sundays from Oct 7-29, 11am-9pm at the W City Center branch only
- Valid for dine-in only
- No table reservations, First come first serve
- All members of the party must avail of the promotion
- Table is to bill out after a maximum of 2 hours
- Maximum of 2 orders at a time per person. At least 1 order must be fully consumed before a new order is served
- Strictly no leftovers or takeout. Leftovers will be charged based on regular price
- Regular menu items that are not part of the special unli menu can be ordered and will be paid at regular price outside of the unli rate
- Subject to 5% service charge
- Not valid in conjunction with other promotions or discounts
Visit the new Sushi Nori branch for the Unlimited Sushi weekend promotion -- the new store is located at the Ground Floor of W City Center, 7th Ave. cor 30th St., Bonifacio Global City Taguig. Like Sushi Nori on Facebook (/sushinoriph) and follow on Instagram (@sushinoriph).