Last week, we posted about the news on Baskin-Robbins, the World’s Largest Chain of Ice Cream Shops, that they will reintroduce the brand and open its first Philippine store. Yesterday, your ice cream dreams have finally come to life, as they held their grand opening for media friends and special guests. It can now be announced: Baskin-Robbins is finally open in Metro Manila!
New to the whole Baskin Robbins experience? The easiest frozen treat for you to start with are Scoops of Joy -- have a taste of their many flavors in smaller sizes with their Junior Single Scoop (P85), Junior Double Scoop (P145), and Junior Triple Scoop (P195). Regular scoops are priced P119 (Single), P199 (Double), and P279 (Triple). Add P20 for Waffle Cone, add P40 for Fancy Waffle Cone. Fresh packs are available, just choose the size (Pint - P325, Quart - P595, Half Gallon P1,150) and flavor.
Here are some of the fun flavors that you can savor at Baskin Robbins:
- Gold Medal Ribbon (vanilla and chocolate with a caramel ribbon)
- Pralines 'N Cream (vanilla with praline-coated pecans and a caramel ribbon)
- Jamoca (custom blended java and mocha coffee)
- Very Berry Strawberry (with real strawberries)
- Chocolate Mousse Royale (milk chocolate mousse sprinkled with choco flakes)
- Caramel Chocolate Crunch (vanilla, chocolate cookie pieces, creme caramel ribbon)
- Cookies 'N Cream (vanilla, cream filled chocolate cookie chunks)
- World Class Chocolate (white chocolate, milk chocolate mousse)
- Jamoca Almond Fudge (Jamoca, roasted almonds, chocolate fudge ribbon)
- Mint Chocolate Chip (mint ice cream, chocolate chips)
- Pistachio Almond (Pistachio ice cream, roasted almonds)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (vanilla, chunks of choco chip cookie dough, chocolate chips)
Refresh with the lineup of Milkshakes (P150 - small, P190 - medium, P220 - large) available in Jamoca Almond Fudge, Very Berry Strawberry, and Mint Chocolate Chip; Blasts (P110 - small, P150 - medium, P190 - large) in Cappucccino, Mocha, and Caramel; and Fruit Blasts (P110 - small, P150 - medium, P190 - large) in Strawberry and Mango flavors.
A lot of fun is in store for you by making your own sundae, Baskin Robbins style:
- Step 1: Choose 1, 2, or 3 scoops of your flavor in a waffle cone or cup
- Step 2: Choose your toppings (hot fudge, mashmallow, caramel pralines, Reese's peanut butter, butterscotch, pineapple, chocolate syrup, maple walnut, strawberry)
- Step 3: Finish with whipped cream, cherry, and chopped almonds
Build your own Sundae comes in Single Scoop (P139), Double Scoop (P209), and Triple Scoop (P279). For a bigger Baskin Robbins celebration, order an ice cream cake! 1/4 Sheet (P1,100) is good for 4-6 servings, while the biggest size, Full Sheet (P3,850) is for 16-24 servings. You can also order custom ice cream cakes in the store.
Aside from their classic and all time favorite flavors, sweet-toothed foodies are in for a treat as the brand introduces to the metro a line up of delicious frozen treats that including Twist Sundaes, Flavor Waves, and Shake Mixology.
Through the end of August, the brand new Baskin Robbins store at BGC will be featuring classic ice cream flavors from the brand’s decades of flavor innovation, including Very Berry Strawberry, Rainbow Sherbet, World Class® Chocolate, Love Potion #31®, and Cotton Candy. Customers can have these flavors in a cup or cone, or transformed into one of the special frozen treats. Here are the new frozen delights for you to try:
Twist Sundaes: A fun twist on the classic ice cream sundae, this frozen treat features upside down sundaes---the ice cream serves as a topping, resting on layers of sweet treats such as hot fudge, whipped cream, diced almonds, and cherries.
Flavor Wave: Can't decide what flavor to order? Mix and match five mini (1oz) scoops of their favorite ice cream flavors in one delicious frozen treat.
Shake Mixology: Shake it up! Try milkshakes that mix up two flavors instead of just one so you can make your own creative and refreshing flavor combinations.
For more information about Baskin-Robbins’ wide variety of ice cream flavors and frozen treats, visit www.baskinrobbins.ph, Like them on Facebook (www.facebook.com/BaskinRobbinsPH), and follow them on Instagram (@baskinrobbinsph).