Haunted Manila Festival: Zombie Infested Fun Run and More
About the Event
You think you can survive a zombie apocalypse? Here's the chance to put yourself to the test as the Haunted Manila Festival brings back its its zombie-infested fun run and other thrilling activities!
Happening on October 26 to 31 at the Filinvest City Events Grounds, the Outbreak Manila: A Zombie-Infested Fun Run is just one of the special attractions put up for the six-night Haunted Manila Festival. Participants are encouraged to be in their wackiest and funniest costumes during the apocalypse, as prizes await survivors in their quirkiest outfits.
Here are all the attractions coming to the Haunted Manila Festival and its individual prices:
Santelmo Halloween Music Party (P1,500)
Outbreak Manila Run (P600)
Breakout Philippines Scavenger Hunt (P600)
Breakout Philippines Escape Rooms (P200)
Pelikulagim Pinoy Horror Movie Marathon (P100)
Gayuma Food Bazaar & Trick or Treat Game Stations (Free access upon purchase of any of the attraction passes)
You can also avail the Early-Bat promo to purchase a Festival Pass for as low as P1,800, which will give you access to all the events of the festival. Tickets are available on their website hauntedmanilafestival.com.
And here are the performers to see on Santelmo Halloween Music Party:
Homestream image from Haunted Manila Festival's Facebook page.
Ratings & Reviews
New Movies This Week
- The Empty Man Wed, Aug 05 Watch Trailer
- Ang Gasgas na Plaka ni Lolo Bert Fri, Aug 07 Watch Trailer
- Ang Pagpakalma sa Unos Fri, Aug 07 Watch Trailer
- Excuse Me, Miss, Miss, Miss Fri, Aug 07 Watch Trailer
- Fatigued Fri, Aug 07 Watch Trailer
- Living Things Fri, Aug 07 Watch Trailer
- Pabasa Kan Pasyon Fri, Aug 07 Watch Trailer
- Quing Lalam Ning Aldo (Under The Sun) Fri, Aug 07 Watch Trailer
- The Slums Fri, Aug 07 Watch Trailer
- Tokwifi Fri, Aug 07 Watch Trailer