Natural Skincare Workshop
About the Event
Learn to create products you will need for your beach escape to keep skin and even your hair healthy and hydrated in the summer sun at the Natural Skincare Workshop on April 14, 2019 10am at Hillside Café & Juice Bar QC.
When you use plant-based ingredients for skincare, you are also getting the nourishing benefits from the sun and soil. Summer is here which means that your skin needs extra care and healing and natural skincare is the best way to get your skin nourished. We’ll be teaching beach-inspired creations such as face mists, aloe vera serum, sea salt hair spray, and all around healing balm. Find out ways on how to keep your skin radiant this summer and as a bonus, learn facial massage techniques!
What To Expect:
- Learn the importance of using natural ingredients in your skincare routine
- Discover the healing power essential oils and how to incorporate these in skincare
- How to simplify your lifestyle using natural ingredients
- Make your own face mist, aloe vera serum, sea salt hair spray and all around healing balm
- Learn facial massage techniques
- Take home your creations
- Snack and drinks will be served
Sign up at www.flowretreats.com.
Ratings & Reviews
New Movies This Week
- Pan De Salawal Wed, Jul 24 Watch Trailer
- Yesterday Wed, Jul 24 Watch Trailer
- Midsommar Wed, Jul 24 Watch Trailer
- Family History Wed, Jul 24 Watch Trailer
- Isabelle Wed, Jul 24 Watch Trailer
- Doraemon: Nobita's Chronicle of the Moon Exploration Wed, Jul 24 Watch Trailer
- Havenhurst Wed, Jul 24 Watch Trailer