Resear-SHARE initiates "Project Install"
About the Event
“PROJECT INSTALL: INSTIGATING EDUCATOR’S KNOWLEDGE ON RESEARCH APPLICATION AND SOFTWARE USE”, a one day seminar-workshop, will be held this coming October 21 at the PUP College of Communication Audio Visual Room.
An estimated number of 100 High School and Senior High School teachers and instructors will be attending the seminar-workshop. The following are the participating schools of the event:
- C.P Garcia High School
- E. Aguinaldo High School
- E. Quirino High School
- La Consolacion College- Manila
- M. Marcos High School
- Rizal High School
- V. Mapa High School
The topics of the seminar-workshop are Research Application and Software Use.
The seminar-workshop aims to provide first-hand and exceptional information about Research Application and Software Use to the participants.
“PROJECT INSTALL” is the campaign highlight event of Resear-SHARE: Spreading Holistic Awareness through Research Education group.
Resear-SHARE is a group composed of Third year Communication Research students, under the College of Communication, Polytechnic University of the Philippines Sta. Mesa, Manila. The Resear-SHARE initiated a campaign that aims to impart knowledge on research and the group believes that this will greatly help their beneficiaries.
Ratings & Reviews
New Movies This Week
- Tu Pug Imatuy (The Right To Kill) Wed, Aug 15 Watch Trailer
- The Day After Valentine's Wed, Aug 15 Watch Trailer
- Ang Babaeng Allergic sa Wifi Wed, Aug 15 Watch Trailer
- Madilim ang Gabi Wed, Aug 15 Watch Trailer
- Pinay Beauty Wed, Aug 15 Watch Trailer
- Signal Rock Wed, Aug 15 Watch Trailer
- Unli Life Wed, Aug 15 Watch Trailer
- We Will Not Die Tonight Wed, Aug 15 Watch Trailer