Take some time off from your busy life to explore possibilities, clarify your life direction, make informed choices, and co-create your own life.
Part I: Saturday, January 21, 2017, 9:00am-6:00pm
Part II: Saturday, January 28, 2017, 9:00am-6:00pm
Venue: The Asia Tower 5/F Function Room, 151 Paseo de Roxas cor. Benavidez St., Legaspi Village, Makati City
*Participants are encouraged to come at 8:00am to “slow down” before the start of the session.
In this workshop, you will:
- Discover your sweet spot
- Find or clarify your unique life purpose
- Envision the life you desire and deserve
- Set your life and career goals
- Identify the obstacles and time monsters holding you back
- Create a concrete plan of action
Our creative process will allow you to listen to your inner voice and follow your inner compass which are both informed and inspired by your own humanity and by divine providence. You will experience a blend of readings, exercises, group activities, sharing, journal writing, and individual coaching.
This workshop is ideal for:
- Recent college graduates or young professionals who have no clue on what they want to do with their lives
- People who belong or relate to the Peter Pan Generation who have not created any life plan
- Experienced professionals who want change in their lives and careers
- Homemakers and other people who want to start a professional life
Anyone who is stuck and wants to set a clear direction in their life and career.
Joyfully created and led by Michelle “Mitsch” Tapia, a graduate of BS Psychology from Ateneo De Manila University in Manila, Philippines, MS Organization Development from Pepperdine University in Malibu, CA, USA, and Gold Mastery Certification in Strategic & Systems Thinking from Haines Center of Strategic Management in San Diego, CA, USA, in addition to the numerous personal mastery and leadership development retreats and workshops she has attended in the Philippines and abroad. Currently, Mitsch is an independent business and management consultant, leadership development workshop facilitator, and founder of BloomTV and Bloom in STEM. She loves cooking, watching foreign films, traveling, and learning about diverse world cultures.
To register, click here: http://bit.ly/2fNFdQA.