Over 1,000 booths will fill up the entire SMX Convention Center in MOA, where you can score up to 70% discounts on cruise lines, accommodations, tours, theme parks, and airfare, when PTAA TravelTour Expo 2020 organized by the Philippine Travel Agencies Association (PTAA) happens this February 7 to 9, 2020!
Happening at the Ground Floor (Halls 1 to 4) and Second Floor (Function Rooms 1 to 5) of the SMX Convention Center in Mall of Asia, Pasay City, the largest annual 3-day gathering on all things travel and tourism (domestic and international) is set to drawn in over 100,000 travel-loving customers that want to score the biggest discounts and exclusive promos. At the press conference held January 10th, it was shared that there will be more domestic destinations as part of the expo's promotions, as well as exciting international destinations such as a much cheaper option to experience the aurora borealis via Russia. Turkish Airlines, one of PTAA 2020's major sponsors, also revealed that most of its destinations will be offering discounts. Tourism Malaysia is also a sponsor this year, so expect a lot of exciting deals for destinations like Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Kota Kinabalu, and more.
This year, there are 993 booths, 61 participating companies, and 25 participating countries at the expo, adding more destinations and travel experiences for travel buffs to include in their bucket list. Here's a complete list of countries of participating sellers to give you an idea of the different destinations where you can score discounts and deals:
- Czech Republic
- North America
- United Kingdom
PTAA TravelTour Expo 2020 entrance fees and info:
- General admission fee: P70 (including children and students)
- Senior Citizens: P50 for senior citizens
- Citibank cardholders: Free entrance (just present your credit card along with a valid ID)
- Citbank cardholders will also enjoy an Early Bird access to the expo, allowing them to enter the venue ahead of the public, and they can also enjoy Citi PayLite installment plan for their purchases
- Note: entrance is ticket is a per day basis
- Feburary 7, Friday:
- 8:30 to 9:30am – open for CITI Cardholders only
- 9:30am to 7:00pm – Public
- Feburary 8, Saturday: 9am to 7pm
- February 9, Sunday: 9am to 6pm
For more information such as complete list of exhibitors, visit traveltourexpo.ptaa.org.ph, and follow their official Facebook page.