MossimoClothing / Fashion
(+63 2) 508-7922
- PaymentCash, Credit Card
- ProfileIn 1986 Mossimo Gianulli sold his own brand of beach volleyball shorts to retailers along the Southern Californian coast. Mossimo quickly realized the enormous potential for youth fashion.
Drawing influences from the Californian cultural melting pot, Mossimo was able to blend elements of surf, sports, urban and street fashion to build a powerful brand that had a very broad yet credible appeal.
In the Philippines, Mossimo has since proven to be one of the premiere urban, street labels for both men and women. Regarded as one of the original street-wear brands, the Mossimo name is unsurpassed for authenticity and quality. With a stable including men’s and women’s clothing, footwear, sleepwear, eye-wear, underwear, and a range of men’s grooming products, Mossimo is more than just a brand; it’s a lifestyle.
Mossimo has stood the test of time and after 19 years it still offers contemporary styling, authenticity and heritage in a tough market that ruthlessly cycles through brand.
- Bait's by Chef Joseph Margate Goes Beyond Seafood with New Menu and Tasting Dinners in Food & Drink
- Google Translate App now has an Instant Visual Translation In 20 More Languages in Tech
- 'Bar Pintxos Tapas y Más' Spanish restaurant opens in Alabang in Food & Drink
- Spectacle Fuels ‘Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation’ in Movies
- May the Force Be With You: Adidas collaborates with Star Wars for customized sneakers in Shops & Services
- Yahoo releases a video-messaging app, Livetext in Tech