MossimoClothing / Fashion
(+63 2) 508-7922
- PaymentCash, Credit Card
- ProfileIn 1986 Mossimo Gianulli sold his own brand of beach volleyball shorts to retailers along the Southern Californian coast. Mossimo quickly realized the enormous potential for youth fashion.
Drawing influences from the Californian cultural melting pot, Mossimo was able to blend elements of surf, sports, urban and street fashion to build a powerful brand that had a very broad yet credible appeal.
In the Philippines, Mossimo has since proven to be one of the premiere urban, street labels for both men and women. Regarded as one of the original street-wear brands, the Mossimo name is unsurpassed for authenticity and quality. With a stable including men’s and women’s clothing, footwear, sleepwear, eye-wear, underwear, and a range of men’s grooming products, Mossimo is more than just a brand; it’s a lifestyle.
Mossimo has stood the test of time and after 19 years it still offers contemporary styling, authenticity and heritage in a tough market that ruthlessly cycles through brand.
- Meshwe: Lebanese Food as It Should Be in Food & Drink
- 'The Blackboard by Chef Michel' Teaches 3 Lessons in Food Appreciation in Food & Drink
- Google now allows you to insert your smartphone photos straight to your Gmail messages in Tech
- Modern Take On 'Annie' Gets A New Trailer in Movies
- An Argument for Artifice in Movies
- Bronuts: The Heavy Duty Croughnut in Food & Drink
- Meet 'Dart': The world's smallest laptop charger in Tech
- Watch Republic joins Privileges on ClickTheCity App in Privileges
- Holy Week 2014 Shopping Mall Hours in Specials
- Manila Staycationary: Your Guide to Hotel Rates, Packages, and Promos this Long Weekend in Travel