MossimoClothing / Fashion
(+63 2) 508-7922
- PaymentCash, Credit Card
- ProfileIn 1986 Mossimo Gianulli sold his own brand of beach volleyball shorts to retailers along the Southern Californian coast. Mossimo quickly realized the enormous potential for youth fashion.
Drawing influences from the Californian cultural melting pot, Mossimo was able to blend elements of surf, sports, urban and street fashion to build a powerful brand that had a very broad yet credible appeal.
In the Philippines, Mossimo has since proven to be one of the premiere urban, street labels for both men and women. Regarded as one of the original street-wear brands, the Mossimo name is unsurpassed for authenticity and quality. With a stable including men’s and women’s clothing, footwear, sleepwear, eye-wear, underwear, and a range of men’s grooming products, Mossimo is more than just a brand; it’s a lifestyle.
Mossimo has stood the test of time and after 19 years it still offers contemporary styling, authenticity and heritage in a tough market that ruthlessly cycles through brand.
- 5 smartphone myths you need to stop believing in Tech
- Now Open: Japan's Saint Marc Café Opens First Philippine Branch in Mega Fashion Hall in Food & Drink
- Tom Hardy reveals new side of himself in "The Drop" in Movies
- The Truth Behind 6 Iconic Characters and Mascots with Questionable Identities in Specials
- Sneak Eat: What We Ate at Linguini Fini Manila's Pre-Opening Dinner in Food & Drink
- INFOGRAPHIC: Which Liam Neeson Character will Rescue You? in Movies