MossimoClothing / Fashion
(+63 2) 508-7922
- PaymentCash, Credit Card
- ProfileIn 1986 Mossimo Gianulli sold his own brand of beach volleyball shorts to retailers along the Southern Californian coast. Mossimo quickly realized the enormous potential for youth fashion.
Drawing influences from the Californian cultural melting pot, Mossimo was able to blend elements of surf, sports, urban and street fashion to build a powerful brand that had a very broad yet credible appeal.
In the Philippines, Mossimo has since proven to be one of the premiere urban, street labels for both men and women. Regarded as one of the original street-wear brands, the Mossimo name is unsurpassed for authenticity and quality. With a stable including men’s and women’s clothing, footwear, sleepwear, eye-wear, underwear, and a range of men’s grooming products, Mossimo is more than just a brand; it’s a lifestyle.
Mossimo has stood the test of time and after 19 years it still offers contemporary styling, authenticity and heritage in a tough market that ruthlessly cycles through brand.
- Dave Bautista on How Much His Role in 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Means to Him in Movies
- Dance for Your Dreams and Wear Your School Spirit on Stage with Smart Jump In Dance Off in Sponsored
- Cinemalaya 2014: Ticket Prices, Synopses, and Screening Schedule in Movies
- A Candid Talk with 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Zoe Saldana in Movies
- Provocateur: 'Venus in Fur' and the Deep Exploration of a Rarely Looked Upon Theme in Arts & Culture
- ''Fifty Shades Of Grey'' Heats Up Web With Teaser Trailer & Images in Movies
- ''Penguins Of Madagascar'' Clip Reveal in Movies
- Loco for Adobo: 9 Restaurants Where You Can Order this Popular Filipino Dish in Food & Drink
- 'Rurouni Kenshin' Stars, Director To Be in Manila for Sequel's Asian Premiere in Movies
- Updated: Dessertarian's Guide to Manila's Home Bakers in Food & Drink