Cabanatuan Circumferential Branch
Maharlika Highway cor. Circumferential Rd., Cabanatuan
Nueva Ecija, Philippines
(+63 44) 463-1846 to 47
Open everyday from 6am to 10pm
- SpecialtiesChicken Joy; Hamburgers; Burger Steaks; Spaghetti; Palabok; Breakfast meals; French Fries; Sundae and Peach Mango Pie
- BudgetP199 & Below
- Central Delivery8-7000
- ProfileJollibee is a phenomenal success story: what began as a two-branch ice cream parlor in 1975 offering hot meals and sandwiches became incorporated in 1978 with seven outlets to explore the possibilities of a hamburger concept. Thus was born the company that revolutionized fast food in the Philippines.
In 1984, Jollibee hit the P500 million sales mark, landing in the Top 500 Philippine Corporations. In 1987, barely 10 years in the business, Jollibee landed into the country’s Top 100 Corporations. It became the first Philippine fast food chain to break the P1 billion sales mark in 1989. In 1993, Jollibee became the first food service company to be listed in the Philippine Stock Exchange; thus broadening its capitalization and laying the groundwork fo r sustained expansion locally and beyond the Philippines.
- 7 Places to Order Your Flavored Ensaymada in Manila in Food & Drink
- Kumori Philippines: Now Baking in Landmark Makati in Food & Drink
- Filipino Home Cooks, Now's Your Chance: MasterChef Asia Opens Online Auditions until March 16 in TV
- Ultron Lays Out Murderous Path to Peace in New "Avangers" Trailer in Movies
- Earth Hour 2015: Slated for March 28, Saturday in Specials
- Now Open in Makati: Sabao Filipino Soup Bar in Food & Drink