- SpecialtiesCoca Chicken in a Paper Bag, Coca Portuguese Chicken Curry, King Crab with Salted Egg, Steamed Kurobuta, Stir Fried Morning Glory with Garlic and Chili, Coca Yang Chow Fried Rice, Crispy Roasted Pork Belly, Hong Kong Style BBQ Pork with Honey Glaze, Prawns with Garlic & Chili, House Special Roast Duck, Suki Platter
- BudgetP500 - P999
- PaymentCash, Credit Card
- WebsiteCoca Restaurant
- ProfileThe origin of COCA renowned authentic taste dates back to 1957 and a 20-seat Cantonese restaurant.
Founded by Mr. Srichai Phanphensophon and his wife, Mrs. Patama, the restaurant gained immediate success and they moved to a nearby location on Soi Tantawan where it expanded to 150 seats and suki style cooking was introduced, hence born the first COCA Restaurant in Thailand .
With the new suki cooking experience, COCA customers were allowed to comfortably choose from a variety of suki options including meats, seafoods and fresh vegetables – served separately on small dishes instead of the traditional la rge single order. This ‘new' adaptation of suki pioneered by COCA has since made COCA a well known name among suki lovers locally and internationally.
Appetizing = C-O-C-A
The name COCA derived from Mandarin is “Kekou” which means “appetizing”. It can be easily pronounced and recognized by Thais, Chinese, Japanese and even Westerners.
Good Taste Passed from Generation to Generation
The new face of COCA started in 1984 when the business was handed over to the owner's son, Mr. Pitaya Phanphensophon. With visionary leadership of the new generation, COCA Holdings International Co., Ltd. was set up as central management for COCA restaurant operations.
The striking success of COCA inspired ambitious expansion, with new branches opened in Bangkok and Chonburi province: Sukhumvit 39, Time Square, Central World Plaza , Phaholyothin, Siam Center and a beach town branch in Pattaya.
And in 1987, the first overseas branch opened in Singapore , followed by Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan, Laos, Myanmar, South Korea and China respectively. Today COCA continues to expand internationally by offering franchise opportunities.
Source: Coca Restaurant Official Website
- Meshwe: Lebanese Food as It Should Be in Food & Drink
- 'The Blackboard by Chef Michel' Teaches 3 Lessons in Food Appreciation in Food & Drink
- Google now allows you to insert your smartphone photos straight to your Gmail messages in Tech
- Modern Take On 'Annie' Gets A New Trailer in Movies
- An Argument for Artifice in Movies
- Bronuts: The Heavy Duty Croughnut in Food & Drink
- Meet 'Dart': The world's smallest laptop charger in Tech
- Watch Republic joins Privileges on ClickTheCity App in Privileges
- Holy Week 2014 Shopping Mall Hours in Specials
- Manila Staycationary: Your Guide to Hotel Rates, Packages, and Promos this Long Weekend in Travel