(+63 2) 955-2022, (+63 917) 813-9760
- SpecialtiesCoca Chicken in a Paper Bag, Coca Portuguese Chicken Curry, King Crab with Salted Egg, Steamed Kurobuta, Stir Fried Morning Glory with Garlic and Chili, Coca Yang Chow Fried Rice, Crispy Roasted Pork Belly, Hong Kong Style BBQ Pork with Honey Glaze, Prawns with Garlic & Chili, House Special Roast Duck, Suki Platter
- BudgetP500 - P999
- PaymentCash, Credit Card
- WebsiteCoca Restaurant
- ProfileThe origin of COCA renowned authentic taste dates back to 1957 and a 20-seat Cantonese restaurant.
Founded by Mr. Srichai Phanphensophon and his wife, Mrs. Patama, the restaurant gained immediate success and they moved to a nearby location on Soi Tantawan where it expanded to 150 seats and suki style cooking was introduced, hence born the first COCA Restaurant in Thailand .
With the new suki cooking experience, COCA customers were allowed to comfortably choose from a variety of suki options including meats, seafoods and fresh vegetables – served separately on small dishes instead of the traditional la rge single order. This ‘new' adaptation of suki pioneered by COCA has since made COCA a well known name among suki lovers locally and internationally.
Appetizing = C-O-C-A
The name COCA derived from Mandarin is “Kekou” which means “appetizing”. It can be easily pronounced and recognized by Thais, Chinese, Japanese and even Westerners.
Good Taste Passed from Generation to Generation
The new face of COCA started in 1984 when the business was handed over to the owner's son, Mr. Pitaya Phanphensophon. With visionary leadership of the new generation, COCA Holdings International Co., Ltd. was set up as central management for COCA restaurant operations.
The striking success of COCA inspired ambitious expansion, with new branches opened in Bangkok and Chonburi province: Sukhumvit 39, Time Square, Central World Plaza , Phaholyothin, Siam Center and a beach town branch in Pattaya.
And in 1987, the first overseas branch opened in Singapore , followed by Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan, Laos, Myanmar, South Korea and China respectively. Today COCA continues to expand internationally by offering franchise opportunities.
Source: Coca Restaurant Official Website
- From Buenos Aires to Manila: La Cabrera Now Open in 6750 Makati in Food & Drink
- Have Facebook-worthy WeTime moments with Anne and Jasmine Curtis through Smart FB2! in Sponsored
- Must-try: Bacon-topped Mochi-Donuts by Gavino's in Food & Drink
- Porky Power: Bagneto Saves The Day with Affordable Bagnet Meals in Food & Drink
- Tips on how to find the right power bank for your smartphone in Tech
- 5 Fun Ways to Serve SPAM + Manila restaurants where to try them in Food & Drink
- Unbox ''Annabelle'' In Creepy Teaser Trailer & Poster in Movies
- Sans Disservice: Dani Girl and the Imaginative Spin on a Cliché Narrative in Arts & Culture
- ''Big Hero 6'' Official Full Trailer Hits The Web in Movies
- 'She's Dating the Gangster' Works Best When It Embraces Its Silliness in Movies