- SpecialtiesChickenjoy, Burger Steak, Yum, Jolly Speghetti, Palabok, Breakfast meals, Jolly Crispy Fries, Sundae, and Peach Mango Pie
- BudgetP199 & Below
- Central Delivery8-7000
- ProfileJollibee is a phenomenal success story: what began as a two-branch ice cream parlor in 1975 offering hot meals and sandwiches became incorporated in 1978 with seven outlets to explore the possibilities of a hamburger concept. Thus was born the company that revolutionized fast food in the Philippines.
In 1984, Jollibee hit the P500 million sales mark, landing in the Top 500 Philippine Corporations. In 1987, barely 10 years in the business, Jollibee landed into the country’s Top 100 Corporations. It became the first Philippine fast food chain to break the P1 billion sales mark in 1989. In 1993, Jollibee became the first food service company to be listed in the Philippine Stock Exchange; thus broadening its capitalization and laying the groundwork fo r sustained expansion locally and beyond the Philippines.
- SM Supermalls Welcomes Madrid Fusión Manila with Cuisine Demos by Top Filipino Chefs in Food & Drink
- French-Japanese Restaurant 'Le Petit Soufflé' Now Open in Century City Mall, Makati in Food & Drink
- Spanish lunch buffet made better: Alba Restaurante Español announces Buy 2, Get 2 on Privileges in Privileges
- Teaser Trailer of "Batman V Superman" Lands in Movies
- Dread, Tension in "The Gallows" Teaser Trailer in Movies
- CDP Global Table introduces more plates and more flavors with Prix Fixe Weekday Lunch in Food & Drink