(+63 2) 556-752, (+63 2) 556-7527, (+63 2) 804-0332
Monday - Friday 11:00am to 2:30pm for lunch and 5:30pm to 10:30pm for dinner
Saturday to Sunday and Holidays 7:00am to 2:30pm for lunch and 5:30pm to 10:30pm for dinner
- SpecialtiesChinese Foods, Sea Foods
- BudgetP1000 & Up
- PaymentCash, Credit Card, Credit Card
- ProfileGolden Bay Fresh Seafoods Restaurant is about to open its doors in the heart of Metro Manila. It offers a new taste to the wide variety of Chinese foods that would make its diners beg for more. Basking in elegance - Rich in finery exuding warmth and comfort... are the exact impression of its grand hallway and function rooms; it will leave anyone captivated and bewildered. Not only that, the ambiance speaks for itself featuring its palatial ballroom, finest glass chandeliers, and state of the art sound system. It has an oriental design that reflects its deep passion for Chinese cuisine, culture and tradition.
Golden Bay's pride is its capacity to entertain more than 800 guests on its grand ballroom perfect for banquet events and parties. It also offers VIP room's ideal for private gatherings and the like. More than that, it boasts of its spacious parking lot that can accommodate more than 500 vehicles. It has a vision to be the top mind recall in the Chinese food industry topped with excellent customer service and superb management team.
- Mad for Pizza: More than DIY Pizza Pie in Food & Drink
- Macaron Madness: 12 Places to Get These French Confections in Manila in Food & Drink
- "Avengers: Age of Ultron" Unveils Teaser Trailer in Movies
- Unboxed: Uncle Tetsu's New Cheesecake Flavor, In Stores this Weekend in Food & Drink
- Keanu Reeves' Double as Neo in "Matrix" is now the Actor's Director in "John Wick" in Movies
- 'Fury' is Brutal, but Thin in Movies