- SpecialtiesChicken Joy; Hamburgers; Burger Steaks; Spaghetti; Palabok; Breakfast meals; French Fries; Sundae and Peach Mango Pie
- BudgetP199 & Below
- Central Delivery8-7000
- ProfileJollibee is a phenomenal success story: what began as a two-branch ice cream parlor in 1975 offering hot meals and sandwiches became incorporated in 1978 with seven outlets to explore the possibilities of a hamburger concept. Thus was born the company that revolutionized fast food in the Philippines.
In 1984, Jollibee hit the P500 million sales mark, landing in the Top 500 Philippine Corporations. In 1987, barely 10 years in the business, Jollibee landed into the country’s Top 100 Corporations. It became the first Philippine fast food chain to break the P1 billion sales mark in 1989. In 1993, Jollibee became the first food service company to be listed in the Philippine Stock Exchange; thus broadening its capitalization and laying the groundwork fo r sustained expansion locally and beyond the Philippines.
- Eat and Drink: Your Guide to Restaurants in Capitol Commons in Food & Drink
- A Guide To The 8th International Silent Film Festival in Movies
- Teaser Poster Arrives for "Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends" in Movies
- Evil Doll "Annabelle" Conjures Main Trailer in Movies
- A la Mode Overload: 11 Restaurants with Drool-Worthy Desserts Topped with Ice Cream in Food & Drink
- Sneak Peek: What to look forward to in Teddy’s Bigger Burger in Food & Drink
- 7 apps for FREE music streaming in Tech
- Engaging Breakthrough Visuals And Story In "The Book Of Life" in Movies
- New Branch, New Look: Sentro 1771 Capitol Commons Unveils Modern Restaurant Ambiance in Food & Drink
- At Its Best, 'Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno' Wrangles Chaos Into a Watchable Form in Movies