(+63 2) 722-5508 to 10, (+63 2) 721-3504, (+63 2) 722-5760
Monday to Thursday (Lunch - 11:00am to 2:00pm and Dinner - 6:00pm to 11:00pm), Friday to Saturday (Lunch - 10:00am to 2:00pm and Dinner - 5:30pm to 12:00mn)
- SpecialtiesHot Chicken and Prawn Salad, Suckling Pig, Dimsum, Noodles, Peking Duck, Taro Puffs, Fried Noodles, Wanton and Shark's Fin Soup
- BudgetP200 - P499
- PaymentCredit Card, Credit Card
- ProfileGloriamaris Dimsum and Shabu Shabu Restaurant is a leading and authentic Chinese restaurant designed for the most elegant of functions and most pleasurable dining experience. With over 15 years of experience, a pool of culinary experts, and competent employees, Gloriamaris has become widely known for its expertise and reputation. Throughout the years, it has transformed into an affordable yet quality Chinese restaurant offering dimsum, shabu shabu and packaged set menu that caters to about 100-150 clients fit for various occasions.
Gloriamaris combines the delicious taste and a compelling mix of the best Chinese food and a pleasurable dining experience in one restaurant complete with remarkable store design and intimate services. This unique dining experience has captured the hearts of thousands of customers in all Gloriamaris stores in the Philippines.
- Tom Hardy reveals new side of himself in "The Drop" in Movies
- The Truth Behind 6 Iconic Characters and Mascots with Questionable Identities in Specials
- Sneak Eat: What We Ate at Linguini Fini Manila's Pre-Opening Dinner in Food & Drink
- INFOGRAPHIC: Which Liam Neeson Character will Rescue You? in Movies
- 10 Commonly Mispronounced Tech Words in Tech
- Kitchen Pro Files: Chef Rob Pengson in Food & Drink