(+63 2) 637-7954, (+63 2) 637-8163, (+63 2) 637-8057, (+63 2) 637-7965
( 63 2) 73737
- SpecialtiesFresh Amoy Lumpia, Hargow, Peking Style Fried Chicken, Pork Chop with Onion Sauce Over Fried Rice, Hainan Chicken, Mixed Meat Roast Congee with Century Egg, Monk's Chopseuy, Steam Snowfish with Black Bean Sauce, Stir Fry Beef Hofan, Chinese Bagoong with Lechon Macau, Raddish Cake, Stewed Curry Beef and Tendon with Jasmin Rice, Taro Puff, Wok Stirred Spaghetti Noodles with Black Pepper Beef, Lychee Panna Cotta, Oriental Salad, and Durian Banana Split
- BudgetP200 - P499
- PaymentCredit Card
- WebsiteNext Door Noodles by North Park
- Central Delivery( 63 2) 73737
- ProfileAll tables full at North Park? You can’t help it with comfort food that’s value for money and whole families going back regularly for Chinoy comfort food that everyone loves.
Go Next Door instead. It’s perfect for you and your officemates who are on the go. It offers many of the dishes you’ve come to know and cherish, just Next Door.
Chinoy comfort food that generations have come to know and love – that’s North Park. Among the large number of restaurants in the food industry, North Park stands out in delivering real freshly cooked food that tastes great at generous servings and reasonable prices.
The yellow trademark sign of North Park is your assurance of quality, value and consistent great taste. Its modern and yet no-nonsense ambiance and its many outlets across the metro make North Park the place for your entire family to get its fill, wherever they may be. Come as one or come as a dozen, North Park guarantees you a sulit experience.
Ambiance and looks change, but not well-loved family recipes generations have come to love. It’s all-time favorites perfected over time and served in portions and prices that guarantee value and satisfaction that keeps people coming back for more.
- Tom Hardy reveals new side of himself in "The Drop" in Movies
- The Truth Behind 6 Iconic Characters and Mascots with Questionable Identities in Specials
- Sneak Eat: What We Ate at Linguini Fini Manila's Pre-Opening Dinner in Food & Drink
- INFOGRAPHIC: Which Liam Neeson Character will Rescue You? in Movies
- 10 Commonly Mispronounced Tech Words in Tech
- Kitchen Pro Files: Chef Rob Pengson in Food & Drink