Amber Golden Plate RestaurantFilipino
(+63 2) 372-2222, (+63 2) 372-5555
- SpecialtiesThe Original Pancit Malabon, Bihon-Guisado, Mike-Bihon Canton Special, Sotanghon-Canton Mixed, Canton-Bihon Mixed, Bihon Puti with Toasted Garlic, Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Pork BBQ, Lumpiang Shanghai, Pichi-Pichi with Niyog, Chicken Gallantina, and Rellenong Bangus
- BudgetP199 & Below
- WebsiteAmber Golden Plate Restaurant
- ProfileAmber Golden Plate Restaurant was established in December 14, 1988 located along the busy intersections of Filmore and Emilia Streets in Barangay Palanan in Makati City.
AMBER serves mostly Filipino dishes specializing in Pancit Malabon and Pichi-Pichi. Through the years, the menu evolved focusing on what the consumers are looking for; quality food and the least possible cost.
At present, AMBER has a dine-in and take-home counter, delivery services (Makati, Muntinlupa and Manila) and catering unit to accommodate small and big functions for any occasion.
AMBER has a variety of noodle, pork, chicken, seafood, beef and vegetable dishes that can be served in gatherings, meetings and parties in offices and homes.
When you see RED and YELLOW riders on the road, rest assured that you have called Amber Golden Chain of Restaurants - The Home of the Original Pancit Malabon and Delicious Pichi-Pichi.
- Life Documented Manila: Making Scrapbooking Fun & Easy in Specials
- Chinese Film Festival 2014: Synopses and Screening Schedule in Movies
- UNO Pizzeria joins Privileges on ClickTheCity App in Privileges
- 5 smartphone myths you need to stop believing in Tech
- Now Open: Japan's Saint Marc Café Opens First Philippine Branch in Mega Fashion Hall in Food & Drink
- Tom Hardy reveals new side of himself in "The Drop" in Movies