Amber Golden Plate RestaurantFilipino
(+63 2) 372-2222, (+63 2) 372-5555
- SpecialtiesThe Original Pancit Malabon, Bihon-Guisado, Mike-Bihon Canton Special, Sotanghon-Canton Mixed, Canton-Bihon Mixed, Bihon Puti with Toasted Garlic, Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Pork BBQ, Lumpiang Shanghai, Pichi-Pichi with Niyog, Chicken Gallantina, and Rellenong Bangus
- BudgetP199 & Below
- WebsiteAmber Golden Plate Restaurant
- ProfileAmber Golden Plate Restaurant was established in December 14, 1988 located along the busy intersections of Filmore and Emilia Streets in Barangay Palanan in Makati City.
AMBER serves mostly Filipino dishes specializing in Pancit Malabon and Pichi-Pichi. Through the years, the menu evolved focusing on what the consumers are looking for; quality food and the least possible cost.
At present, AMBER has a dine-in and take-home counter, delivery services (Makati, Muntinlupa and Manila) and catering unit to accommodate small and big functions for any occasion.
AMBER has a variety of noodle, pork, chicken, seafood, beef and vegetable dishes that can be served in gatherings, meetings and parties in offices and homes.
When you see RED and YELLOW riders on the road, rest assured that you have called Amber Golden Chain of Restaurants - The Home of the Original Pancit Malabon and Delicious Pichi-Pichi.
- Dread, Tension in "The Gallows" Teaser Trailer in Movies
- CDP Global Table introduces more plates and more flavors with Prix Fixe Weekday Lunch in Food & Drink
- From Gibson To Hardy: "Mad Max: Fury Road" Unveils Legacy Video in Movies
- ‘While We’re Young’ Finds Empathy for Both Sides of the Generational Divide in Movies
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Get the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge from Globe Today in Tech
- Paella in Manila: 12 Restaurants for Your Spanish Rice Cravings in Food & Drink