Amber Golden Plate RestaurantFilipino
(+63 2) 372-2222, (+63 2) 372-5555
- SpecialtiesThe Original Pancit Malabon, Bihon-Guisado, Mike-Bihon Canton Special, Sotanghon-Canton Mixed, Canton-Bihon Mixed, Bihon Puti with Toasted Garlic, Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Pork BBQ, Lumpiang Shanghai, Pichi-Pichi with Niyog, Chicken Gallantina, and Rellenong Bangus
- BudgetP199 & Below
- WebsiteAmber Golden Plate Restaurant
- ProfileAmber Golden Plate Restaurant was established in December 14, 1988 located along the busy intersections of Filmore and Emilia Streets in Barangay Palanan in Makati City.
AMBER serves mostly Filipino dishes specializing in Pancit Malabon and Pichi-Pichi. Through the years, the menu evolved focusing on what the consumers are looking for; quality food and the least possible cost.
At present, AMBER has a dine-in and take-home counter, delivery services (Makati, Muntinlupa and Manila) and catering unit to accommodate small and big functions for any occasion.
AMBER has a variety of noodle, pork, chicken, seafood, beef and vegetable dishes that can be served in gatherings, meetings and parties in offices and homes.
When you see RED and YELLOW riders on the road, rest assured that you have called Amber Golden Chain of Restaurants - The Home of the Original Pancit Malabon and Delicious Pichi-Pichi.
- Disney's "Into The Woods" Reveals Teaser Trailer in Movies
- Let's Talk & Talk: Essential Guide to Messaging Apps in Tech
- Now Open in Makati: Chef Bruce Lim's Rustique Kitchen in Food & Drink
- First Trailer Of ''The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out Of Water'' Is Here! in Movies
- Deep Dish Meals: 12 Restaurants with Rice Bowls Under P200 in Food & Drink
- Pizza Hut Launches "Big Variety Box" in Food & Drink
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Errs on the Side of Humanity in Movies
- SALT: Steaks under P200 and the freshest grilled tuna we’ve had in a while in Food & Drink
- Smartphone Rescue 101: How to save a wet phone in Tech
- Teaser Trailer Out For "The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies" in Movies