McArthur Higway, Nancayasan, Urdaneta
(+63 75) 568-6884 to 85
Open everyday from 6am to 11pm
Jollibee is a phenomenal success story: what began as a two-branch ice cream parlor in 1975 offering hot meals and sandwiches became incorporated in 1978 with seven outlets to explore the possibilities of a hamburger concept. Thus was born the company that revolutionized fast food in the Philippines.
In 1984, Jollibee hit the P500 million sales mark, landing in the Top 500 Philippine Corporations. In 1987, barely 10 years in the business, Jollibee landed into the country’s Top 100 Corporations. It became the first Philippine fast food chain to break the P1 billion sales mark in 1989. In 1993, Jollibee became the first food service company to be listed in the Philippine Stock Exchange; thus broadening its capitalization and laying the groundwork fo r sustained expansion locally and beyond the Philippines.
New Movies This Week
- Sleepless Fri, May 26 Watch Trailer
- Ang Araw sa Likod Mo Wed, May 24 Watch Trailer
- Spark: A Space Tail Wed, May 24 Watch Trailer
- The Wall Wed, May 24 Watch Trailer
- The House on Pine Street Wed, May 24 Watch Trailer
- Osiris: The Last Fighter Wed, May 24 Watch Trailer