(+63 2) 926-9950, (+63 2) 928-5983
- SpecialtiesMax's Fried Chicken, Ruby's Favorite Kare-Kare, Pancit Canton, Crispy Pata, Fresh Lumpiang Ubod Sinigang Baboy, Sinigang Hipon, Bicol Express, Tokwa Kininchay and Asparagus with Tofu, Adobo Flakes, Max's Tapa, Max's Tocino, Chicken Sisig and Hototay
- BudgetP200 - P499
- PaymentCredit Card, Credit Card
- WebsiteMax's Restaurant
- Central Delivery7-9000
- ProfileMax’s Restaurant’s beginnings started in 1945, after World War II. Maximo Gimenez, a Stanford –educated teacher, befriended the American occupation troops stationed at Quezon City. Because of this friendship, the soldiers regularly visited Maximo’s nearby home for a drink or two. Later on, the troops insisted that they pay for their drinks. This prompted Maximo to open a café where the troops could enjoy food and drinks.
The café initially served chicken, steak and drinks. Maximo’s niece – Ruby, who managed the kitchen, created a special recipe for chicken that became an instant favorite for the GIs. Soon, the Filipino public heard about the delicious chicken – tender, juicy and crispy – and they came too! Max’s Restaurant was born.
Over the years, Max’s Restaurant’s popularity grew and became known as “the house that fried chicken built”. It has expanded in Metro Manila, Southern and Northern Luzon, Cebu and California, USA.
Looking towards the next millennium, Max’s Restaurant has established itself as a household name, an institution, and a proud Filipino tradition. The second and third generations of the family continue to zealously uphold the standards and traditions set by Maximo and ruby for all Max’s Restaurants..
- “American Sniper” Targets Main Trailer in Movies
- Kouign Amann 'KA' by CiÇou Mega Fashion Hall: feast on French buttery pastry in creative flavors in Food & Drink
- 7 Social Enterprises to Support this Christmas in Shops & Services
- The West is Cruel in 'The Homesman' in Movies
- 2014 Most-Searched Movies and Restaurants in ClickTheCity in Specials
- Five Food Merchants to Check Out this Weekend at 'Yuletide Yummies' in Rockwell Tent in Food & Drink