(+63 2) 426-9736, (+63 2) 436-9736, (+63 2) 925-0417
store hours 7:00am-11:00pm
- SpecialtiesMinute Steak, Lengua con Champignon, Tenderloin Tips Skillet, Honey Glazed Pork Chop, Pork Parmiaga, Chicken Tandoori, Seafood Brochette, Baked Fish in Olive Oil, Salmon Steak, Grilled Chicken & Vegetables on Wheat, Royal Banana Split, Swiss Chocolate Mousse and Crepe Samurai
- BudgetP200 - P499
- PaymentCredit Card
- WebsiteCravings Restaurant
- ProfilePassion sets us apart, and this is the reason why we are Cravings. We give more than just good food and classic ambience special for the privileged guests. We make sure that we go beyond to extend distinct and personalized service.
What started as a quaint bakeshop along Katipunan more than 17 years ago is now one of the most loved homegrown restaurants. The mother and daughter Annie and Badgie Guerrero has surpassed even their own expectations as Cravings has flourished to what it is now. It is a labor not only of love, but also of passion to bring forth the most delectable and comforting food always sought and longed for.
Beyond it was, and so other businesses came after Cravings. Aside from the opened doors for franchising, other affiliates came in: The Coffee Beanery, Classic Cuisine of the Philippines, Seven Suites Hotel Observatory, The Orange Place Hostel and Center for Culinary Arts, Manila.
Every dish at Cravings is a reflection of passion that went beyond expectations and vision. We keep up amidst trends, and effortlessly we remain to be. We believe that one cannot offer something that is not within, thus we stand proud of our passion... to give delight to every guest's longing.
- Dave Bautista on How Much His Role in 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Means to Him in Movies
- Dance for Your Dreams and Wear Your School Spirit on Stage with Smart Jump In Dance Off in Sponsored
- Cinemalaya 2014: Ticket Prices, Synopses, and Screening Schedule in Movies
- A Candid Talk with 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Zoe Saldana in Movies
- Provocateur: 'Venus in Fur' and the Deep Exploration of a Rarely Looked Upon Theme in Arts & Culture
- ''Fifty Shades Of Grey'' Heats Up Web With Teaser Trailer & Images in Movies
- ''Penguins Of Madagascar'' Clip Reveal in Movies
- Loco for Adobo: 9 Restaurants Where You Can Order this Popular Filipino Dish in Food & Drink
- 'Rurouni Kenshin' Stars, Director To Be in Manila for Sequel's Asian Premiere in Movies
- Updated: Dessertarian's Guide to Manila's Home Bakers in Food & Drink