(+63 2) 426-9736, (+63 2) 436-9736, (+63 2) 925-0417
store hours 7:00am-11:00pm
- SpecialtiesMinute Steak, Lengua con Champignon, Tenderloin Tips Skillet, Honey Glazed Pork Chop, Pork Parmiaga, Chicken Tandoori, Seafood Brochette, Baked Fish in Olive Oil, Salmon Steak, Grilled Chicken & Vegetables on Wheat, Royal Banana Split, Swiss Chocolate Mousse and Crepe Samurai
- BudgetP200 - P499
- PaymentCredit Card
- WebsiteCravings Restaurant
- ProfilePassion sets us apart, and this is the reason why we are Cravings. We give more than just good food and classic ambience special for the privileged guests. We make sure that we go beyond to extend distinct and personalized service.
What started as a quaint bakeshop along Katipunan more than 17 years ago is now one of the most loved homegrown restaurants. The mother and daughter Annie and Badgie Guerrero has surpassed even their own expectations as Cravings has flourished to what it is now. It is a labor not only of love, but also of passion to bring forth the most delectable and comforting food always sought and longed for.
Beyond it was, and so other businesses came after Cravings. Aside from the opened doors for franchising, other affiliates came in: The Coffee Beanery, Classic Cuisine of the Philippines, Seven Suites Hotel Observatory, The Orange Place Hostel and Center for Culinary Arts, Manila.
Every dish at Cravings is a reflection of passion that went beyond expectations and vision. We keep up amidst trends, and effortlessly we remain to be. We believe that one cannot offer something that is not within, thus we stand proud of our passion... to give delight to every guest's longing.
- "The Judge" Unveils Main Trailer in Movies
- 7 Specialty Milkshake Bars in Metro Manila in Food & Drink
- Appy Friday: 8 Most Frustratingly Addicting Games in Tech
- "Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends" Reveals Trailer in Movies
- Video Calling now available with Viber in Tech
- 4 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Miss Out on San Miguel Oktoberfest Beer and Music Festival in Sponsored