(+63 2) 426-9736, (+63 2) 436-9736, (+63 2) 925-0417
store hours 7:00am-11:00pm
- SpecialtiesMinute Steak, Lengua con Champignon, Tenderloin Tips Skillet, Honey Glazed Pork Chop, Pork Parmiaga, Chicken Tandoori, Seafood Brochette, Baked Fish in Olive Oil, Salmon Steak, Grilled Chicken & Vegetables on Wheat, Royal Banana Split, Swiss Chocolate Mousse and Crepe Samurai
- BudgetP200 - P499
- PaymentCredit Card
- WebsiteCravings Restaurant
- ProfilePassion sets us apart, and this is the reason why we are Cravings. We give more than just good food and classic ambience special for the privileged guests. We make sure that we go beyond to extend distinct and personalized service.
What started as a quaint bakeshop along Katipunan more than 17 years ago is now one of the most loved homegrown restaurants. The mother and daughter Annie and Badgie Guerrero has surpassed even their own expectations as Cravings has flourished to what it is now. It is a labor not only of love, but also of passion to bring forth the most delectable and comforting food always sought and longed for.
Beyond it was, and so other businesses came after Cravings. Aside from the opened doors for franchising, other affiliates came in: The Coffee Beanery, Classic Cuisine of the Philippines, Seven Suites Hotel Observatory, The Orange Place Hostel and Center for Culinary Arts, Manila.
Every dish at Cravings is a reflection of passion that went beyond expectations and vision. We keep up amidst trends, and effortlessly we remain to be. We believe that one cannot offer something that is not within, thus we stand proud of our passion... to give delight to every guest's longing.
- New Twitter profile page now available to everyone in Tech
- Sandbox at Alviera: A Playground in Pampanga for Kids and the Kids-at-heart in Travel
- 4 ways to automatically backup your smartphone photos in Tech
- Most Revered Monster 'Godzilla' Rises in Epic Film in Movies
- Third Trailer of 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Revealed in Movies
- Teaser Trailer for Teen Romance "If I Stay" Arrives in Movies
- Around the World in 22 dishes at VYNE in Food & Drink
- Meshwe: Lebanese Food as It Should Be in Food & Drink
- 'The Blackboard by Chef Michel' Teaches 3 Lessons in Food Appreciation in Food & Drink
- Google now allows you to insert your smartphone photos straight to your Gmail messages in Tech